Author Topic: Game ends when atagonist leaves  (Read 2961 times)

Victorray

• View Profile
Game ends when atagonist leaves
on: August 27, 2017, 04:37:54 PM
Has anyone noticed this? It's really annoying to be honest. While I love playing against the antagonist, some people might not even care, some people just want to play. And then the fact that queues take FOREVER  sometimes, it's super annoying to have it end after a couple minutes and then spend another century in queue. I would rather have it keep the match going and increase the rewards for completing it still. It's not the fault of the raiders that someone rage quit as the antagonist so don't penalize them

Nikrist666

• View Profile
Re: Game ends when atagonist leaves
Reply #1 on: August 27, 2017, 06:10:29 PM
Absolutely agree!!!!!!!!!!!

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
    • Anderson_JAG YouTube Chann.
Reply #2 on: August 27, 2017, 08:42:42 PM
That must be something made on purpose. A message saying "The antagonist fly away as a" is shown up after some time not detecting the antagonist is connected.

In my case, I disagree because the situation derives on better rewards due to the Raiders have completed the mission more quickly, with less deaths, and is assumed that the mission has been completed at 100%; and if I remember right, the Antagonist boosts on rewards remain.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2017, 08:46:34 PM by Anderson_JAG »

Victorray

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 28, 2017, 05:47:16 AM
I don't know if that's true. Because the score we got when the antagonist left wasn't very high. And the antagonist wastes the time of the raiders, so I feel that the game should either keep on going after the antagonist leaves, or up the rewards to compensate

Pixelretter

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 28, 2017, 04:12:52 PM
On the other side we had a 3vs1 game, because one Raider left. We struggled, but managed to even survive the first part of the mission. We didn't make it through the second, though.
We should've just given up, because we got a score of 1.5 or something anyways.