Author Topic: Send messages to a specific Raider.  (Read 2215 times)

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
    • Anderson_JAG YouTube Chann.
Send messages to a specific Raider.
on: August 21, 2017, 05:16:31 PM
Greetings to everyone,

I use a lot the message system in order to communicate with other Raiders during playing, I miss a lot to have the chance to send a message to a specific Raider.

A system "a-la-Full Throttle" could be implemented:

1) Hover the pointer over the message, as usual, then click.
2) With the button still pressed, a circle around the pointer will be shown up, showing as options the faces of the other three Raiders, plus and an additional "To EVERYONE" option (this one would be the selected one by default); hover the pointer to the Raider you want to communicate to, or not if the message is for everyone.
3) Release the button. The message will be sent. The phrase of the message will be built by setting at the beginning of the phrase not the name of the player, but its Raider character.
4) The icon showing the message on screen will have another icon showing the Raider to whom the message has been sent.

In this way, messages like "Lycus, come with me", "Alicia, I need ammo" could be sent on specific situations to specific Raiders. I think this could lead to a better communication between Raiders, and to work more as a team.

I'd like to hear another people if they think this could be a good idea. :)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Re: Send messages to a specific Raider.
Reply #1 on: August 21, 2017, 06:09:43 PM
Thanks for your suggestions Anderson_JAG! I send them to the design team.

Ebisu_rkz

• View Profile
Re: Send messages to a specific Raider.
Reply #2 on: August 22, 2017, 04:01:28 PM
I would like that idea if it is fast enough to use them.

I think it would be usefult to try to communicate with some specific player like newbies, without messing with the others.

A simple "X, come here/whatever emote" would be enough.