Author Topic: Antagonist halted after being killed, can't keep on playing (PC).  (Read 2030 times)

Anderson_JAG

• View Profile
    • Anderson_JAG YouTube Chann.
Grettings,

This is somethig I've seen only from this weeked. There's been two matches (both on A Fistful of Sand) in which the antagonist couldn't be playing anymore because, immediatly after being killed, was keeping up on a specific animation state and couldn't continue with the match.

-First One. Ant: Lycus, mission stage: Uru Gal had arrived to the place for chanting the invocation. I was playing with Konstatin, and remember that I threw away Lycus Antagonist, using the barrier sphere, then he fell down the gap between the two last bridges and died. After that, he was respawned in an wrong respawning location (remember, Uru Gal was already chanting the spell), kept the "falling from above" state, and couldn't get away that state. It couldn't be beaten, nor shoot as well. Only after five minutes or so, he was able to play again.

-Second One. Ant: Hans (me), mission stage: the Protector had not been found yet. I was on one of the main stairs (the closest one to the place where Raiders are spawned) and was grappled and finished by either Konstantin or Lycus. It was confusing, don't know if I could be caused because I was killed meanwhile Konstantin projected its barrier sphere, but in this time Lycus grapped and finished me... or because I was closed to the wall, so I was in a "cover" state. Whatever the case, I kept myself on the stairs on "wounded" animation state, and I couldn't move; the Raiders couldn't punch neither shoot me, and only played again once the second stage of the mission started (once the Raiders and Uru Gal go down the platform).
« Last Edit: August 20, 2017, 03:11:02 AM by Anderson_JAG »