Author Topic: Losing MMR  (Read 2423 times)

XenoBladeX-3

• View Profile
Losing MMR
on: September 29, 2018, 03:47:00 PM
I love this game. I really do. But im really getting tired of losing mmr because of getting put with a group of level 2s (im a lvl 73 btw). I swear everytime I hit mmr 40 % I get put with one of these groups and fail. Im all for helping out the rookies but most if not all of the time, they dont listen. Really not feeling that aspect

Lehi

• View Profile
Re: Losing MMR
Reply #1 on: September 29, 2018, 05:17:04 PM
They cannot listen to you because the voice chat is OFF by default.

If you cannot carry the team, form a group.

XenoBladeX-3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 29, 2018, 05:50:02 PM
Im not just referring to the voice chat. They dont listen to the in game chat either. And your solution doesnt help considering i just said i dont mind training rookies.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 29, 2018, 05:54:19 PM
They need to make it so veteran MNRs aren't affected by Mentor matches. OR they need to implement some sort of build in communication, like text based chat.

XenoBladeX-3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 29, 2018, 05:56:37 PM
They need to make it so veteran MNRs aren't affected by Mentor matches. OR they need to implement some sort of build in communication, like text based chat.
if they implemented the first option id have no problem doing mentor matches at all.

Lehi

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 06:21:57 PM
At this point, you cannot make someone to listen. Only way you can keep up with MMR in a mentor match is to know how to carry a game.

Good news is, MMR does not affect any reward at this point. Low MMR, no problem.

Whitebleidd

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 29, 2018, 11:09:49 PM
I can understand the frustration when playing with some newbies and losing, sometimes you just can’t carry some of them no matter what, but why care about mmr… I’m really happy with the changes they made to mmr gain, now it’s easy to keep mmr low without having to do suicide runs or afk antag.