Author Topic: HP values on raiders  (Read 4732 times)

alef321

• Fun is the priority
    • View Profile
HP values on raiders
on: October 04, 2017, 05:29:11 AM
I hope you're aware how frustrating it is that the hp values are all over the place, instead of giving everyone 100hp and 200 for the slow heroes, you just give garbage hp to shae and harec, a lot of hp to hades corps , etc.

I can't even understand how your tester played it without breaking a few controllers.

the 60 hp raiders ,if you get hit once ,you're dead, and if 1 bullet touches you,you're insta downed state.
Harec pases 75% of his time crawling like the maggot you made him be.Konstantin can't be a bruiser or tank or protect anyone at all.

my only guess is that you're guys have a support esque healer like raider planned for later.

Victorray

• View Profile
Re: HP values on raiders
Reply #1 on: October 04, 2017, 05:33:06 AM
I think the health is fine where it is. Shae and harec have tremendous range, and as such have lower health. If you're good with both no one will ever get close to you, be it antagonists or ai. Your team is also meant to protect you, not hold your hand all the time, but keep the antagonist off your back if you need the help or if you get swarmed. That's why composition is important. You probably shouldn't have a harec and shae on the same team as you'll have low health and very little cqc capabilities

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Argentil

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 04, 2017, 10:47:56 AM
Just wanted to add that I think this is more an issue with Konstantin's balancing than Harec and Shae's. I've been playing him a lot lately for the character points trophy and he is just too effective as a bullet sponge. Add in his excellent repulsion sphere and great long/mid-range dps, and you've got a must pick for most encounters.

Frigid Wizard

• "Oh, hey, we have a wizard on our team!"
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 04, 2017, 02:39:47 PM
Just wanted to add that I think this is more an issue with Konstantin's balancing than Harec and Shae's. I've been playing him a lot lately for the character points trophy and he is just too effective as a bullet sponge. Add in his excellent repulsion sphere and great long/mid-range dps, and you've got a must pick for most encounters.
I think good team composition is largely based around picking someone from each faction. Each faction seems to have its own kind of character, so I imagine the next Fifth Council character to be released will be comparatively tanky to Konstantin.

alef321

• Fun is the priority
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 06, 2017, 01:07:29 AM
I think good team composition is largely based around picking someone from each faction. Each faction seems to have its own kind of character, so I imagine the next Fifth Council character to be released will be comparatively tanky to Konstantin.

that would be acceptable if you couldn't pick multiple raiders of the same faction, but you can.
I'm all up for freedom when chosing how you play, but if it's not fun... I'll boo it to hell

alef321

• Fun is the priority
    • View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 06, 2017, 11:14:38 PM
I really wanna make this obvious to the team.
Harec and shae need to get at least 80 hp if you don't want tilting rage quitting never coming back players.

Vladpw123

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 11, 2017, 05:45:55 PM
1st this game is supossed to be hard.
2nd Okay Shae and Harec are snipers, and have good evasive skills.

Ebisu_rkz

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 12, 2017, 12:44:00 AM
the 60 hp raiders ,if you get hit once ,you're dead, and if 1 bullet touches you,you're insta downed state.
Harec pases 75% of his time crawling like the maggot you made him be.Konstantin can't be a bruiser or tank or protect anyone at all.

Pls, don't buff kosntantin anymore he already can tank enough and does big damage, I can agree that snipers need more live or different ways to be more effective on melee.

Vladpw123

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 12, 2017, 01:42:16 PM

Pls, don't buff kosntantin anymore he already can tank enough and does big damage, I can agree that snipers need more live or different ways to be more effective on melee.
Agreed i play Konst a lot, he dont need more HP.

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 13, 2017, 03:31:43 PM
I quite enjoy the differences in the Factions, between the smaller health pools but larger ranges for Locals, constant healing for War Dogs, larger total health pools for Hades Division, and damage reduction for Fifth Council. It helps to make not only each character feel unique, but also add cohesion to each Faction’s members.