Author Topic: Spawning problem  (Read 7403 times)

Whitebleidd

• View Profile
Re: Spawning problem
Reply #15 on: May 04, 2018, 03:23:12 AM
Yea delay when spawning is definitely an issue that’s been cropping up, for me it happens always when an antagonist shows up although it has happened without antagonist albeit more rarely, the delay extends to melee combat (I know they tried to fix it but I’m personally not feeling a difference), not only are we forced to deal with the antagonist system, but having antagonists with teleporting strikes and their grapples going through despite countering makes the whole situation even more discouraging.

MSE_Jvela

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #16 on: May 04, 2018, 12:16:14 PM
Hi guys!

We're aware of those connectivity issues. Effectively it's a problem which seems to have intensified with last update, the team is working hard on fixing it.

We apologize for all your inconveniences. We're bringing a solution ASAP.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: May 04, 2018, 01:14:32 PM
Hi Felwulf, the calm.

As MSE_Jvela states, we are aware of this issue and we are testing it in order to solve it as soon as possible.

We try to help our community in the best possible way, providing support here and through our email: raiders_support@mercurysteam.com

That being said, I would like to remember you there are rules in this forum. We can't tolerate insults and inappropiate behaviours like yours. So this is a warning. If you persist on this attitude, unfortunately, we'll have to ban you permanently.

Thank you and have a nice day,

Karen

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: May 04, 2018, 03:54:28 PM
Get 'em Karen!