Author Topic: Vortex isn't critting?  (Read 13366 times)

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Re: Vortex isn't critting?
Reply #30 on: May 09, 2018, 01:35:52 AM
Wanna summarize what the problem was?  I'm curious to know what attributes it was linked with.  Thanks for looking. 

Scolan

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: May 09, 2018, 07:22:47 AM
I've experienced the issue. I've never been able to crit with Vortex. That I've noticed, Vortex is the only gun I've had this issue when.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MSE_Jvela

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Reply #32 on: May 09, 2018, 10:29:45 AM
Wanna summarize what the problem was?  I'm curious to know what attributes it was linked with.  Thanks for looking.

Actually, it was related to the platform the host was playing on. The bug only happened if the host was playing on console, that's why in some games you were able to do critical damage with Vortex but in some others not.

Thank you!

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: May 09, 2018, 08:27:29 PM
Neat! That explains the different results we've had. I appreciate you guys keeping us in the loop   ;D

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #34 on: May 09, 2018, 11:03:47 PM
I haven't ever tried it with a PC host.  Darn.  We did expect it to be platform based though.  Going to have to keep that in mind and try it out.  Only apparently did it once, and didn't notice host.  Nice. 

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #35 on: May 10, 2018, 08:37:07 PM
Just to be clear, I have never had Vortex crit even when trying it out solo, offline and online. I dont recall if I had explained that already. I am glad that you guys found the issue and are fixing it but  I didnt know if the fact that regardless of ps4/pc host I have never had it work for me.