Author Topic: Developing Must Be a Hard Job  (Read 2154 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Developing Must Be a Hard Job
on: April 10, 2018, 12:09:59 AM
I'm not kidding! You guys have been listening to feedback, made changes in this patch based on feedback and now there is new criticism.

I just want to step back and put my magnifying glass down for a minute and say you guys are doing a great job. I know you guys are reading the responses and considering them. I know not to expect an exact carbon copy of my expectations because I'm not the only kind of player here, but I have a good feeling you are thinking of ways to solve issues in the most balanced way you can.

Thanks for the great product. It was and has been worth the purchase. I know you guys do challenging work. And I know for a FACT that you are very creative and have good taste.

Looking forward to the future of this game.

MSE_Jvela

• MercurySteam Developer
    • View Profile
Re: Developing Must Be a Hard Job
Reply #1 on: April 11, 2018, 11:23:01 AM
Hi Level9Drow!

First of all, thank you for this post, is really motivating.

We understand the community passion and we truly love it! But changes take some time and we've just released the third campaign and the new progression system, which has been our main focus this last months. Now we're working on balance all this new content but also we have already started to gather your feedback. We'll come up with changes and improvements as soon as possible. In fact, first hot-patch came after just 3 days of releasing. But as you know as a veteran, there some ideas that need more time and iteration to become something special.

Thank you for your support!

MonsieurSamson

• View Profile
Re: Developing Must Be a Hard Job
Reply #2 on: April 11, 2018, 04:49:53 PM
I concur.
The game's art direction is beautiful, and the game runs great on the standard PS4, which is not so common nowadays.
I love RotbP so much that I actually play less Monster Hunter World to play your game. Believe me this is not a small accomplishment on your part ;)

Thank you for the great times !