Author Topic: more enemies same reward  (Read 6978 times)

Kyavara

• View Profile
Re: more enemies same reward
Reply #15 on: July 20, 2018, 04:00:33 AM
Please erase invitation and 5000 gold cause it absolutly false I never earn nothing. Do you know DGCCRF ? Scam fraud and compliance in spain Antonio Fernandez Martos Montero?  Y la AEECF en espana contra los estafas

Shadow

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: July 20, 2018, 04:33:14 AM
Doesn't the probability to drop a project increase with the rank?
Drop chance dosen’t depends upon mmr it depends upon weapon you carried with higher chance of gold and treasure hunt.

Shadow

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: July 20, 2018, 04:37:31 AM
Please erase invitation and 5000 gold cause it absolutly false I never earn nothing. Do you know DGCCRF ? Scam fraud and compliance in spain Antonio Fernandez Martos Montero?  Y la AEECF en espana contra los estafas

They already announced for invitation “NO MORE INVITATION DROP” I think you didn’t read the patch.

tooeasy

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: July 20, 2018, 04:53:11 AM
Well, even if your rank DOES increase the drop chance of a blueprint this still means that having and antagonists OR a high MMR is a liability and nothing more. If you can get a 9 point score at MMR 40% against the AI alone, what incentive or advantage does a Raider player have to look forward to with an antagonists or a higher MMR?

The answer is none. An antagonists is only increasing the chance you will get LESS rewards and NEVER more rewards, since it is already possible to get maximum rewards against AI only. And likewise a higher MMR is also only increasing the chance of getting less rewards as well and NEVER more since it is already possible to get maximum rewards at moderate MMR difficulties.

The natural solution to this would be to add rewards in ADDITION to any rewards you can get in a verses AI game when facing an antagonists. And likewise, the rewards should increase somehow at higher MMR,  not merely adding a variable in the score calculation.
i was talking about antag side. if the antag does nothing the probability to receive a blueprint is too low.
I legitimately don't understand what the original post is complaining about.

Are you complaining about the amounts rewarded on a won or lost game?
About how hard the AI can get?
Another R&R/Alicia complain thread?

Centauri is right, I get so tired of someone having 1 match go sour and they come to announce to everyone that the game is totally broken, game sucks, they quit. They lost a game of monopoly and are now flipping the table over in rage, that's the physical equivalent of these types of posts.
i'm complaining about the choice of the devs to increase the difficulty when none asked for it when the community asks something else. i'm not angry, but i could, cause i've spent money and time on something which is going to be less and less enjoyable. i'm not interested in "now it's a paradise, some months ago it was worse" cause this shows why this game has bad reviews and the players quit it. i saw low level players disconnect during their probably first game, newbies hardly want to continue to play this game, so it's not so accessible like you think. i didn't say the game is broken (in this topic) i said that ROTBP is dead on my pc and won't revive until there will be a sensible change. if you like to play better for you, but i take part to that group of players who aren't going to continue to play this game. i want to play to enjoy a game, feeling the progression and the challenge, but if i have to play antag to try to find "shit happens" (for example), i'm not enjoying it, cause i don't like to play antag, and if i don't do anything, the blueprint doesn't come out, so i'm forced in every way to play actively antag. i said something about this on this forum? no, cause it's part of the game and i accepted it like a compromise. but now when the direction this game is taking, leaving the newbies far away with these mechanics and upgrading the difficulty (with the last update) when it was already hard enough, first of this update, i say i'm not interested anymore, i don't enjoy it, and none can say anything about this thought cause it's licit like every other thought, like that of the devs who think this changes are good... everyone can think what he wants and if you think you like this game good for you! you are tired to see people say "i quit!" well, don't worry (i should...), you couldn't read and the problem is solved, none force anyone else too read anything anyone writes. you are tired about this, i'm tired about who deceives me, cause this game is losing all it was a minimum enjoyable.
i don't understand how i should enjoy the progression through the grind if i can't grind cause between mmr, antag and AI "almighty mode: on" is going to become harder and harder to grind, where the grinding needs the success to be effective (but the success is going to be more rare with the updates...). also you say "i'm tired about all the players say they quit"; aren't you worried about it? i want to point out that the matchmaking takes a lot of time, and play with other "casual" players who are the same of the previous games isn't so rare... i repeat what i said in my first post, i see a lot of paragon in this game, and i'm not talking about the game, but about the choices done to change the game (and i really hope i'm wrong cause this game has a lot of potential). if devs didn't understand that is exhausting to play this game, and now it's going to be more exhausting, it's not my fault.
Doesn't the probability to drop a project increase with the rank?
Drop chance dosen’t depends upon mmr it depends upon weapon you carried with higher chance of gold and treasure hunt.
i wasn't meaning the mmr, i was meaning the score cortez gives you at the end of a game.
« Last Edit: July 20, 2018, 04:56:16 AM by tooeasy »

tooeasy

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: July 20, 2018, 05:03:30 AM
this deserves an entire post
I legitimately don't understand what the original post is complaining about.

Are you complaining about the amounts rewarded on a won or lost game?
About how hard the AI can get?
Another R&R/Alicia complain thread?

Centauri is right, I get so tired of someone having 1 match go sour and they come to announce to everyone that the game is totally broken, game sucks, they quit. They lost a game of monopoly and are now flipping the table over in rage, that's the physical equivalent of these types of posts.

if we are playing monopoly who should make me flip the table over in rage (again, i'm not enraged)? the other players? the devs? the game? complete your similitude, i want to see who of this three occupies what role.

Shadow

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: July 20, 2018, 05:43:30 AM
FYI I got all rare and normal blueprint playing peaceful antagonist so the chances of getting those bp is same wheather u play or remain quit. The endgame reward also depends upon the weapon with higher gold reward percentage. If u need high amount of gold finish the game before 10 min and prevent youself from dying more than 10 times goodluck.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: July 20, 2018, 06:44:26 PM
*sigh*
There's nothing too easy about reading posts by tooeasy.

Badum tsss!

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #22 on: July 20, 2018, 11:03:28 PM
yup...

tooeasy

• View Profile
Reply #23 on: July 21, 2018, 11:42:28 AM
Ehi aren't there 3 new topics about people losing hope? It was too easy for tooeasy imagine that it would happen.

Badum tsss!