Author Topic: elite skins  (Read 2701 times)

DRKLORD36

• View Profile
elite skins
on: August 23, 2018, 10:03:19 PM
The elite skins are bullshit for us who put money in this game cause they are just recolor skins that are already in the game so this gose to show how little we matter to those poeple foreal

Hyugga

• View Profile
Re: elite skins
Reply #1 on: August 24, 2018, 01:11:10 AM
They kind of are , but I really like them all except the konstantine one

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 24, 2018, 01:31:19 AM
They are recolors with some headgear.... but Tank Girl Alicia is easily her best skin!

The others are ok, but compared to their other skins I wouldn't use the Elites. Cowboy Lycus is very fitting, but I like Prussian better. Kon's Unit CH skin is still my personal fave for him, which Elite is based on, so I don't mind that I missed out on it. And Harec's is pretty cool but both of his other skins are amazing too, and I prefer the darker colors over that white leather.

WilllD_traShhh

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 25, 2018, 08:10:47 AM
It`s awful!!!
Okay, i`m ready to play with recolor skins but why you didn`t give me a Konstantin`s  elite skin? Yes, I haven`t bought last campaign but where is the reason buy full pack after the purchase of all other campaigns? It's ugly on your part, to distribute not very intricate skins, so also to deprive a quarter of them. Be in solidarity with the gaming community, give all 4 skins, regardless of the purchase of campaigns to veterans. I hope you will do something about that. As a player who spent 600+ hours on this game, I didn't notice a decent return on time and money spent, unfortunately.

dicjones

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 27, 2018, 04:29:56 AM
It`s awful!!!
Okay, i`m ready to play with recolor skins but why you didn`t give me a Konstantin`s  elite skin? Yes, I haven`t bought last campaign but where is the reason buy full pack after the purchase of all other campaigns? It's ugly on your part, to distribute not very intricate skins, so also to deprive a quarter of them. Be in solidarity with the gaming community, give all 4 skins, regardless of the purchase of campaigns to veterans. I hope you will do something about that. As a player who spent 600+ hours on this game, I didn't notice a decent return on time and money spent, unfortunately.

I’m guessing that 600 hour comment was sarcasm.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: August 27, 2018, 09:38:17 AM
600 hours doesn't sound that crazy, why would that be sarcasm? PS4 doesn't track play time nor does the game itself, sadly, but I've surely got thousands of hours by now.

Eggelo

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: August 27, 2018, 03:56:31 PM
You don't need skins to play a game, unless it gives extra stats, (edit)that's where the bullshit is at.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 03:59:17 PM by Eggelo »