Author Topic: Tired of babysitting  (Read 10898 times)

Skyline

• View Profile
Re: Tired of babysitting
Reply #30 on: September 26, 2018, 03:36:43 PM
Remove fuckin' noobs from short fused mission. At least for a week close him access to this mission.From start of Spacelords never... NEVER there was an opportunity to play this mission without these parasites :D

Eikazuya

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: September 28, 2018, 11:02:08 AM
I don't mind playing with first time players. But the problems are..
-They become antagonist sidekick in BP mission. They drag down the progress.
-They mostly quit first. And remaining players suffers. For What ?
-Mentor Matches should be ezpz so players will keep playing. But the game beat the poop out of the new players.
-And no communication. I just want to tell them don't break the turret in Low Blow.

Edit: I kept denying mentor match but it kept poping up. Today Mentor Match. Two LvL60+, One LvL13, One LvL2(Harek). LvL 50+ Antagonist. New Player quit after 2mins. I am not in mood to play because of BP Stress. And then puck the BP and kept playing. Anyway we won because of Shae. So what is the meaning of Mentor Match when the new player left ? We are not teaching the player anything. I am 50% sure he'll never come back. Treasure the NEW PLAYER. I don't want to invest time grinding in dying game.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 04:12:55 PM by Eikazuya »

Brizzier

• View Profile
Reply #32 on: September 28, 2018, 02:35:14 PM
The correct would be the Mentor Macthes doesnt exist. Level 100 players being paired with level 1 players is ridiculous.