Author Topic: A Breath of hope Insane amount of enemies  (Read 2436 times)

Tekato

• View Profile
A Breath of hope Insane amount of enemies
on: October 11, 2018, 06:58:27 PM
Idk if anyone else has experienced this but the spawn rates on this mission are off the charts, especially near the end it gets so chaotic. Tone it down a bit  mse.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: A Breath of hope Insane amount of enemies
Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 07:44:25 PM
I know you probably already considered it but wouldn't it be because your MM at the time was a bit high?

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 11, 2018, 07:47:43 PM
No, it doesn't have to be high. I've seen this happen at a mere 40% difficulty. He was probably grouped with a squad. I noticed if you team with a group of 2 or a maxed out 4 the game secretly slips in a higher difficulty of about 15% to 30%. the mob spawn is already a lot in phase one with solo queue. It's INSANE if you have about a group of 3 players level 80 or higher.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 11, 2018, 07:53:01 PM
I know you probably already considered it but wouldn't it be because your MM at the time was a bit high?
Nope I lowered my mmr to the 40s it shouldn't have been this bad but they just kept respawning constantly at the end it was a never ending horde.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 11, 2018, 08:28:38 PM
I can confirm this too, the other day we (a team of 4) barely made it to the guardians but then trying to kill the first guardian we all died. It was insane, the enemy spawn rate in this mission is unbearable right now (my mmr was 39 or 40).

I don't know what's going on since last patch, but it's getting ridiculous. I mean maybe you can win a few times, if you play it often enough, but it's no fun anymore, that's pure torment.

MSE, what are you guys trying to accomplish with this!?  :(

Edit: Yes, we had a Valeria in the team.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 08:39:33 PM by B30 »

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #5 on: October 11, 2018, 08:29:29 PM
Did you guys have any raiders specifically meant for crowd control. Kuzmann, Valeria with the Whip, Beast Loath, maybe Ayana Kwena, etc. Valeria alone can wipe clean most horde situations before they get out of hand

Aside from that having poor team coordination can also lead to Lives after Lives being taken. (I'm keeping in mind that you two are also veterans and not trying to patronize you guys.)

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 11, 2018, 08:53:37 PM
Did you guys have any raiders specifically meant for crowd control. Kuzmann, Valeria with the Whip, Beast Loath, maybe Ayana Kwena, etc. Valeria alone can wipe clean most horde situations before they get out of hand

Aside from that having poor team coordination can also lead to Lives after Lives being taken. (I'm keeping in mind that you two are also veterans and not trying to patronize you guys.)
Nope unfortunately nobody brought a cc character, though i was killing a lot of enemies with Schneider it just wasn't enough.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 11, 2018, 08:55:17 PM
I will admit having heavy Crowd Control characters can alleviate this issue a bit, but a lot of us are veterans, and even WITH the heavy CC characters it's noticeably harder. I used Max forged Tolchock Konstantin with his rare heal card for 25 health a kill. And I was killing mooks on the final phase NON STOP and they were still swarming  more than I could handle. I noticed this with Kuzman to, I RUN OUT of ammo with Kuzzie on this phase. BUT, in solo queue it is not that bad.

the worst for me was this issue on Hanging by a thread, this tilted me to never group again. We lost so bad, a bunch of veterans 4 stack, to a difficulty of about 40ish...I looked at the damage it was insane. We broke group under a bad mood and never grouped again. I don't make squads anymore because of the hidden difficulty the game punishes you with for grouping. Until they admit this was an issue and fix it, I will not group and will recommend others shouldn't either until this is fixed.

« Last Edit: October 11, 2018, 09:37:03 PM by Level9Drow »