Author Topic: Great way to start the day!  (Read 1829 times)

Tekato

• View Profile
Great way to start the day!
on: October 01, 2018, 05:33:42 PM
First match of the day blueprint on A fistful of sand with an antagonist! Gg you can guess how that went and how amazingly skilled the antagonist was... Well back to warframe it is.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Great way to start the day!
Reply #1 on: October 01, 2018, 07:50:20 PM
First match of the day blueprint on A fistful of sand with an antagonist! Gg you can guess how that went and how amazingly skilled the antagonist was... Well back to warframe it is.

Warframe, this game that has straight PvE in it? I heard of this concept before, some said it could not be done...
/S

Stick around man, they will change it. I would just avoid queuing for Fistful of Sand for now, that's the best way to go about it. Even if there is a BP in it, there will always be other BP in other missions. Contrary to optimistic opinion, no amount of preparation will help in this mission against an antagonists. But I have a good feeling they will change this missions, they usually fix things like this, it just takes time.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #2 on: October 02, 2018, 06:29:12 AM
Contrary to optimistic opinion, no amount of preparation will help in this mission against an antagonists.
was that a shot at me? lol you shouldn't have. In all seriousness I kinda agree.

What Raider were they using when they Antaged you?

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 02, 2018, 03:59:17 PM
All roads lead to ...i mean the prime cause of 99,9% of all negative and subjects with "disappointment" in a game, -Bp system.
MSE weapon for Alicia and Skin for HIVE don't solve the main problem of your game. Your priorities very strange.
It is impossible to build the house without the strong base, - your system of BP Liquid shit.What a reason continue "building" bcs all this construction collapse sooner or later. Correct at first it... or return as everything was in RotBp :) It won't be worse, don't agree?

ADD:Khora and Venari so cute :D