Author Topic: UI suggestions  (Read 3596 times)

Power Penguin

• View Profile
UI suggestions
on: November 28, 2017, 02:56:56 AM
Cards:

- Have a little icon or number(in my opinion both would be nice since this gives a lot of information to the player) pop up when a card effect is active. This is just to get some clarity as to how long an effect is active such as Ginebra's speed boost card.

Alt-fire modes:

- Have a little icon indicating which fire mode the weapon is on. Honestly the only weapon with alt-fire that I have is Spinning Coin so I don't know if this applies to other alt-fire weapons ( and yes I know you can see the orientation of the barrel when you look at the gun but since most of the time you are looking a Lycus' back its hard to tell).

Lore Tabs

- I honestly don't like how the current UI for the character selection lore looks. I would propose instead of a list have character icons and when you hover over them it displays how many lore entries you have unlocked for that character.

Antagonist:

- It would be nice if we had a more detailed character card when an antagonist kills you. For example what weapons was he using, what cards did he have equipped, what antagonist rank is he or she.

Weapon stats:

- We really need a detailed weapons stat page when we inspect a weapon. The lore stuff is nice but I want numbers. How many bullets does it have, whats the fire rate, how much damage does it do, reload time,does it have an alt-fire, etc. Also be able to compare weapon stats.

Any other suggestions you guys can think up.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 03:15:38 AM by Power Penguin »

Drimakus

• View Profile
Re: UI suggestions
Reply #1 on: November 28, 2017, 10:50:56 AM
I second these suggestions!

First that came to my mind would be also good when "Hide/Show interface" button pressed it will hide/show INTERFACE or most of its part, not just a description block.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 10:53:32 AM by Drimakus »

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 28, 2017, 07:03:34 PM
Hi Power Penguin,

Thank you very much for your suggestions. It's always refreshing seeing how you guys commit to Raiders of the Broken Planet.

xturbo77

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 03, 2017, 02:25:35 AM
And please add a button to start matchmaking for all missions or at least let me click the on campaign to start matchmaking for all mission of the campaign.