Author Topic: Private Games  (Read 5774 times)

Soul Devour

• View Profile
Private Games
on: November 27, 2017, 09:34:47 AM
Hello there, I am an Xbox gamer. I love this game so far and would love to continue supporting this game. I know this isn't as much complained on the feedback topic section, but either way it is still a big one seeing as there is no option for it, and plenty of games have it, and the player base for this game isn't very large. I don't know how many people play this game, but for how long the waiting period is to find a match, I don't believe too many.
I play around the afternoon and I enjoy this game a lot. I'm excited for the new campaign to be released in 3 days since I own the Founders edition. But the player base for this game is very low at this point, and makes it hard to find matches, antagonist or raiders. I attempt to do both and it takes almost thirty minutes to find one match, or to even get into one without one player not accepting the mission.
Being able to play Private Matches, so I can play with my friends, or at least earn the same rewards as if I was to play a public match would make the game 1000% times more re-playable and recommendable to others.
I know you may not think it's your problem, but people don't have so much patience to sit there for so long, with nothing to do, just to play a single mission, just to have one person not accept and have to wait so much longer.
Please, if you read this topic, let us, or just me, know about some sort of update towards this. Private matches to be able to go into a match with just one other friend or multiple would be amazing. Thank you very much for reading.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Re: Private Games
Reply #1 on: November 27, 2017, 06:42:01 PM
Hi Soul Devour!

By now, it's not possible to play private matches, but you can make your own squad on Xbox One to play with your friends. Thank you very much for your support!

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 27, 2017, 11:53:47 PM
While I understand the reasoning behind not offering Private Matches, I agree that it would be a nice option during times of low player availability. :-/

Soul Devour

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 28, 2017, 01:56:52 AM
So there will be no type of update or fix for Raiders of the Broken Planet to have any kind of Private Match system?
It would be easier to make my own games with a group if I had more players to play this, but seeing as only one other person than myself that I know plays with me this game, we are still stuck in the process of sitting for like I said, long periods of time, it's still a annoyance. I would love to recommend this game to friends, but I'm afraid I might not be supporting this game any further without some other feature to let me play with friends alone instead of having to play solo or sit there for long periods of time waiting for a game. That doesn't make a game fun in any kind of sense.   

Soul Devour

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 28, 2017, 05:10:19 AM
This is the last thing I'm gonna say, as I don't wanna seem like a pest, but this game really does need some type of Private Match. Seeing as the player base on the Xbox community is not very big it's really boring looking for a match. And when we do find a match, it's always the first mission. Hanging by a Thread because no one wants to pay for the game. Us who do pay for the game, and play the other campaigns don't have much flexibility when it comes to playing online. I would love to play other missions other than the first one every time.
It's not fair to us paying players to have to wait so long for a single match, just because it's either wait, a lot of the times because 1 player failed to confirm, or play solo which is also very boring.
A private match update should really be on the opportunities list for us who do pay, and for us who want to play the game more, so we don't have to find a match, still get the same rewards and be able to play with a friend or 3-4 in a game we didn't have to wait 20 minutes to get into, and not need to play the same mission constantly.
This is the last I'm gonna say. I hope you guys become very successful with what your doing. Good luck.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 05:12:57 AM by Soul Devour »