Author Topic: Question about War Dog Fury  (Read 3856 times)

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Question about War Dog Fury
on: November 24, 2017, 01:24:08 AM
Are all the new Raiders going to be in the game by release or is it going to be more like Alien Myths where the Raiders where released after the campaign launched ?

Dr.Kuzie

• View Profile
Re: Question about War Dog Fury
Reply #1 on: November 26, 2017, 01:47:13 AM
I'm actually interested in this information: are the raiders behind a paywall or are they all in the pack?

aadkaa

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 26, 2017, 03:39:26 AM
They probably give you one character then you have to pay for the rest! NOTHING has made any damn sense so far in this game. So why would they start to now? I have been wanting an hour just to be the Antagonist so I can use a damn blueprint I worked hard to farm. So penalizing everybody who didn’t know about the game because it was poorly advertised so you didn’t get the founders pack making you pay for every freaking character with a ridiculous amount of gold or mercury they’re not giving you the next characters dude they are not above those tactics. I’m not buying next Wardog Fury till I see reviews.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 27, 2017, 01:27:04 PM
Hi Power Penguin,

You can get Loaht as an exclusive character of Wardog Fury by completing a mission, just like Alien Myths with Shae.

Dr.Kuzie

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 27, 2017, 01:46:19 PM
Hi Power Penguin,

You can get Loaht as an exclusive character of Wardog Fury by completing a mission, just like Alien Myths with Shae.

And the other 3 new raiders?

Sounds like only Loaht is the free one. More paywalls then.

Tyrs

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 27, 2017, 02:30:51 PM
Hi Power Penguin,

And the other 3 new raiders?

Sounds like only Loaht is the free one. More paywalls then.

The grind is real

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 28, 2017, 02:46:16 AM
I don't mind the grind as long as it is reasonable. Kuzman in my opinion was the perfect amount of gold for a new character. The 50,000-65,000 gold mark for new characters is solid. Mikah and Ginebra went way too far in their gold requirement.