Author Topic: Love the game but finding it hard to complete a mission  (Read 2027 times)

EightBitLife

• View Profile
I dont think iv completed a mission yet. My mmr is like 15 im hetting one shoted. Iv bought all the expsnsions i want to play and have fun but i cannot seem to progess at all. Anyone else find the game overly hard? Im on ps4

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Love the game but finding it hard to complete a mission
Reply #1 on: August 03, 2018, 06:34:27 AM
As long as PvP is forced and you are low level, you will never complete a mission if you get an antagonists.

Strider

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: August 03, 2018, 02:03:16 PM
Eight-bit, if you can try to include more information, it will help the community determine the issue you may be having. For example, which character (Raider) are you playing as? Based on the Raider you are playing as, your play style will need to change. Have you been playing single or multiplayer? How many antagonists have you encountered? Etc.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: August 03, 2018, 06:57:19 PM
I dont think iv completed a mission yet. My mmr is like 15 im hetting one shoted. Iv bought all the expsnsions i want to play and have fun but i cannot seem to progess at all. Anyone else find the game overly hard? Im on ps4

Shit like that is what almost made me quit. I'd keep playing if I were you. Since this stuff is supposed to change a bit for the 23rd.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: August 03, 2018, 08:14:40 PM
Eight-bit, if you can try to include more information, it will help the community determine the issue you may be having. For example, which character (Raider) are you playing as? Based on the Raider you are playing as, your play style will need to change. Have you been playing single or multiplayer? How many antagonists have you encountered? Etc.

Seconded. Hard to troubleshoot anything with no information. I play PS4 and can't say I've had such an experience at all.