Author Topic: hanging by a thread spawn  (Read 3460 times)

stridedxeno

• View Profile
hanging by a thread spawn
on: June 19, 2017, 04:47:31 AM
the starting area for this mission for the raiders is pretty unfair. they can easily get spaw camped by the antaganist if they are inexsperinced. (konstinwith cooldown reduction) it could lead to unhappy raiders. would it be possible to relocate or make the hallway a little bigger??? or reduce the size of konstintin's ability?

WYRDBOY

• View Profile
Re: hanging by a thread spawn
Reply #1 on: June 19, 2017, 04:29:52 PM
I agree, there should be an alternate route, once NPCs stack up + an antagonist is spamming the hallway, it's really hard to get back.

stridedxeno

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 21, 2017, 07:48:49 AM
I agree, there should be an alternate route, once NPCs stack up + an antagonist is spamming the hallway, it's really hard to get back.
. yea, when i did it, i felt really bad and i stoped doing it. but unfortunately some dont feel the same way i did. so i pretty much came here to adress it. i mean iknow theres some weapons that "could prevent this" prevent this from happening, likehans rare weapon. (as far asi know anyway)
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 10:14:46 AM by stridedxeno »

WYRDBOY

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 21, 2017, 04:21:28 PM
I admire your attitude towards this, but objectively speaking, having to have a certain loadout to push out from your spawn area is bad design. Now couple that with an antagonist who can one-shot you like Harec. I've been on both sides of this situation, it's not a pretty sight.
« Last Edit: June 21, 2017, 09:25:24 PM by WYRDBOY »

TehMud

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 21, 2017, 11:25:57 PM
I admire your attitude towards this, but objectively speaking, having to have a certain loadout to push out from your spawn area is bad design. Now couple that with an antagonist who can one-shot you like Harec. I've been on both sides of this situation, it's not a pretty sight.

I've been on both sides, and as Antagonist am absolutely relentless with shoving raiders into their spawn at that chokepoint.

As for being a Raider, the only way to really push through is to have all 4 Raiders together, pick off some enemies, and then push through at once to murder the Antagonist and just have map control again.

The problem with that is we can't communicate very well yet. Ideally we'd have voice or text-chat and be able to form a plan, but right now it's really difficult to coordinate unless all the raiders are experienced at how to push through a choke-point and know what to do.

stridedxeno

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: June 22, 2017, 02:54:23 AM
might be a far fetched  idea, but for people who cant communicate (when they do have voice chat), what if they add like a ping system to help a little better