Author Topic: Squad problems anyone?  (Read 2738 times)

ExFiftyOne

• View Profile
Squad problems anyone?
on: December 22, 2018, 08:10:43 PM
I know I'm not the only one this happened to but I haven't seen anything on it yet... I haven't dug too deep though either. Anyway...

So inviting players or being invited has only worked twice for me since the new update. Once in a team of 4 that took a couple minutes at least to show we were all on the team. Then another time with a friend I team up with a lot. Now we don't even bother, we just pick the same maps and accept when we both get them. Not ideal though.

This part of the system was working just fine and dandy without all the new run around bs. Very confused on why MSE seems to mess with things that aren't really broken. You guys gotta stop listening to all the whiners. Ya just gotta:(

I still love this game! I just don't understand what the purpose of tiny little insignificant changes. Like the crit damage with a decimal instead of the old %. Not a big deal, but that's my point. Why even bother. Seems anytime something new happens here something tried and true goes to hell and isn't fully back for weeks if at all.

Is this game only for "master race" PC nerds? Or can us regular folks enjoy it too? The longer I play the less likely that seems.

Still though... Team ups need a fixin. And hopefully not weeks from now.

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Re: Squad problems anyone?
Reply #1 on: December 22, 2018, 09:43:33 PM
Other than getting occasionally disconnected from the squad after a match and having to reinvite whomever were removed I haven't had any problems or heard of anyone having problems since the update. I'm PS4 too so I'm not the 'master race' either lol.

Placelord

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: December 22, 2018, 11:47:28 PM
Is it possible that the team you were trying to join were already queued up or in a match?

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: December 24, 2018, 07:52:44 PM
Is it possible that the team you were trying to join were already queued up or in a match?

You can join those teams now. This update made squadding up way easier for the most part, except that only the squad leader can invite and everyone else loses those buttons :(

But yeah, before, you could not join a squad that was already in queue, but now you can, finally. Can also join squads that are in-game so you can wait for them to finish on the main menu.

ExFiftyOne

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: December 25, 2018, 04:37:38 AM
It has seemed to get better. It still takes a while to recognize that I've joined or that I'm ready for a game. The team portion of the screen and the save icon flash like something bad is going to happen and I can't go into any tabs when that happens. If I just let everything sit for a moment it eventually works but still. Felt easier before.