Author Topic: Low MMR antagonists  (Read 8577 times)

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Low MMR antagonists
Reply #15 on: June 17, 2018, 04:25:49 AM
It's just as bad for high mmr antagonist... Slim to no bot spawns and they shoot like blind stormtroopers. I guess I'm supposed to be a walking God.
Yup I made a thread about that too, also have video evidence of that problem

Kyavara

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: June 20, 2018, 12:34:48 PM
Same trouble when i play Raiders I always with newbies who play for the first time and when i play antagonist i'm against players who 3 x my level. My MMR was at 29 and i was lvl 56 and i"d played with lvl 156 , 71 , 91, and 67. You have to do something ! Cause when i play raiders we are lvl 56 and 12 plus two players lvl 1 against one antagonist level 101. I Think you hate us.

BeertheBrad

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: June 20, 2018, 11:41:57 PM
Same trouble when i play Raiders I always with newbies who play for the first time and when i play antagonist i'm against players who 3 x my level. My MMR was at 29 and i was lvl 56 and i"d played with lvl 156 , 71 , 91, and 67. You have to do something ! Cause when i play raiders we are lvl 56 and 12 plus two players lvl 1 against one antagonist level 101. I Think you hate us.

Nope, it is a balance thing. They just over corrected. They are working it out, it is getting a little better, but it isn't just a switch they can flip.

Deathprize

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: June 22, 2018, 07:44:35 PM
Wow just had a match against a below 30%MMR antagonist with two level 1's on my team. Both quit 2 minutes in as one punch from the AI downed you and 3 seconds of gunfire and any character died. This is on low blow, so the first set of AI that rush you as soon as you begin team wiped us too.

This actively turns new players away from the game, it really does need altering, putting new players in an unwinnable situation shouldn't happen.