Author Topic: Anniversary Thread  (Read 2704 times)

Nemo

• View Profile
Anniversary Thread
on: September 24, 2018, 06:27:24 AM
Well, the game's a little over a year old now.

Does anyone remember the good old days when Hans' jetpack had a 6 second cooldown? Or when Ginebra cost 360k gold? Or when you had to share 3k gold between 4 players?

I remember.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 06:33:19 AM by Nemo »

Skyline

• View Profile
Re: Anniversary Thread
Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 03:38:27 PM
I didn't play in those days, but it is sure was one many more interesting than now with all these innovative  BP system and other nonsense :D

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 07:35:27 PM
Everything is definitely better, now. Though currently with all the issues going on, I think the Hades period was still better than today. There have always been issues, but it seems like that was a period of the least complaining.

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 08:49:47 PM
Well, the game's a little over a year old now.

Does anyone remember the good old days when Hans' jetpack had a 6 second cooldown? Or when Ginebra cost 360k gold? Or when you had to share 3k gold between 4 players?

I remember.

I remember jack shit from everything besides the last bit since I started playing ever since the 22nd of July , post-Hades Betrayal .

Also , does anyone else remember the fact that you could play solo as you pleased from the get go whereas now you need 5 wins on each map to unlock them let alone not being able to earn a maximum of 6000 gold on every map outside the Fifth Council ones ?

I remember .