Author Topic: Nerf Kuzmann on upside down please  (Read 2707 times)

reaperofsorrows7

• View Profile
Nerf Kuzmann on upside down please
on: September 24, 2018, 05:22:53 AM
Seriously, given how the boss battle is handled Kuzmann needs a nerf. He is too tanky to be shot down and come back up as we try to move his head to a termianal. I swear hes has more health than the campaign bosses considering how much ammo is needed to take him down once. Its not that Kuzmann is hard per se, but his fight drags on for so long and is an absolute chore to play.
Lower his health, make the body recover partial health instead of the whole bar, give him critical weakpoints or something. This level has to be one of the worst given how much of a slog it is to get through it

LoganMaze

• View Profile
Re: Nerf Kuzmann on upside down please
Reply #1 on: September 24, 2018, 11:26:16 AM
the game and its developers are aware of how much time that mission may take, i remember one time it took us like 30 minutes and we got a 8.0 cause that was considered normal according to the scoreboard at the end of the game, that is nice and shows they are aware of this mission taking longer. What i am trying to say is that they should give you more gold and exp in those missions which are expected to take longer to finish.

ScerCkan

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 12:13:36 PM
if i were you i wouldn't expect any changes for at least a couple months like everything in this game on the meantime just get a ginebra with a javelin for that mission

Brizzier

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
if i were you i wouldn't expect any changes for at least a couple months like everything in this game on the meantime just get a ginebra with a javelin for that mission

I agree

reaperofsorrows7

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 10:43:24 AM
I use shae and pop off about 700 damage every 1.5 seconds and it still takes forever to shoot him down everytime. At least let me move his head to a different terminal whenever the body get close so i can at least do something about the slog. Maybe increase the number of normal adds to offset this. Or something like that

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 26, 2018, 03:11:59 PM
-2200+ crit -oneshot from G Javelin .
-3 shots from sweetassguy's Yama boom boom.
who else in top 3? :D

reaperofsorrows7

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 27, 2018, 01:53:28 AM
Damn, are those stats true?
If so then this mission might actually be bearable.