Author Topic: Did you like the 4 campaing story ?  (Read 4045 times)

Hyugga

• View Profile
Did you like the 4 campaing story ?
on: September 18, 2018, 10:32:20 PM
Lets take out all the complaints about the new changes , did you guys enjoy the whole story ? I finally got to see the endind movie and I love it. The conversation between harec and shamash was well done .Valeria was an awesome character. Stages I did like them all except white noise.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Did you like the 4 campaing story ?
Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 10:47:49 PM
I don't like miners. That is the only thing wrong with the new campaign, everything else is great; story, level design, new character, the boss, etc...

They should allow miners to be punched. It's silly that you can suplex a giant robot fatty, but a cat sized robot is completely immune to everything but direct weapon fire. When you punch it they don't exist as a target. And they go under your feet and leave a mine. Why can't I kick it? I have metal cyborg legs. And they move around and are small and the mines last too long.

Hyugga

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 18, 2018, 10:57:29 PM
I agreed , thats probably the reason I dont like white noise. Minors are too damm anoying and ruin me having fun. The other thing I dont like about it is that the stages where pretty short. Like just one arena in the last 3 missions. Would like longers stages.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 18, 2018, 10:59:10 PM
I agreed , thats probably the reason I dont like white noise. Minors are too damm anoying and ruin me having fun. The other thing I dont like about it is that the stages where pretty short. Like just one arena in the last 3 missions. Would like longers stages.

And Mind over Matter, they have a bunch of miners along with floating bubbles, beholder lasers, roaming soldiers, drones and elites all out at once. It's nerve wracking.

Hyugga

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 18, 2018, 11:32:57 PM
One thing I notice about MS its that they dont know when to stop throwing things your way , they keep going , going and never give you time to rest. I dont mind dificult spikes but they do need to give us a little more rest time in between when killing adds

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 18, 2018, 11:38:23 PM
Yup, the council cutscenes are definitely some of the best! Mouse & Snake, Harec's Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck, Cortez and Valeria, and the final scene, all really good.

Wish I could listen to more characters in their in-mission cutscenes, a lot of those are super funny. But apparently Lycus' voice actor is different in-mission, and that's a real bummer :(

Hyugga

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 19, 2018, 12:37:14 AM
Really ? I have not notice

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 19, 2018, 12:46:58 AM
Cortez's accent changes to at times, from a non-regional American generic accent to a southern accent.

L E T H A L ☆ C E N T A U R I

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: September 19, 2018, 03:35:46 AM
There's plot holes though. Schneider is supposed to be dead but according to a dev that I actually asked, he's alive and everyone who died is alive because they're really "tough".

Hyugga

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: September 19, 2018, 04:37:45 AM
Well he isnt in any cutscene after so it dosent bother me , but if you think about every character joining then yeah it does no make too much sense. I hope more characters get the spotlight if they do new campaings, doldren, hans, ginebra, mika