Author Topic: NEW BUG PEOPLE ARE EXPLOITING  (Read 2686 times)

Robett9226

• View Profile
NEW BUG PEOPLE ARE EXPLOITING
on: October 21, 2018, 10:26:52 AM
Alright so picture this, I'm doing  A Low Blow as an Antagonist and I was owning them then suddendly a host migration, I laughed because I thought he ragequitted but after the loading screen Loath's house hp was maxed again, then the next host also migrated, and so on, until only 1 guy was left, I thought it was over so I just started camping at his spawn but then the guys came back and, even though I won the game, it said that they completed the mission 100% and I barely got any rewards.

stnsslva

• View Profile
Re: NEW BUG PEOPLE ARE EXPLOITING
Reply #1 on: October 21, 2018, 03:05:06 PM
it’s not a low blow, it’s short fuse.

Robett9226

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 22, 2018, 05:02:30 PM
Oops, my bad

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 02:23:49 AM
Sounds like a connection issue, this has happened to me before on Mind over Matter. My whole team dropped 1 by 1 and we all reconnected, antag was there too (and I know everybody that was playing in that game, either friends or in party chat).

There is no situation in the game where a host migration would benefit the Raiders. It will always set their progress back, and remember how long they have played and how many lives lost, so it's like they just restarted the mission over with less lives.

The 100% progress is just how Short Fuse seems to track progress. If they get past the tanks, it's 100%. I want to say it's bugged, but it's just always been like that. Unsure how this progress tracking may have been affected by the migration.

immortanjoe

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 08:13:34 AM
I reported something like this just a few days ago that actually was on A Low Blow and the raiders did it just to buy themselves seconds on a survive timer, which indirectly caused me to lose as an antagonist. It can happen, but is not always the case as people really do disconnect due to internet trouble.
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 09:28:59 AM by immortanjoe »