Author Topic: New to Raiders, just my opinion......  (Read 2788 times)

mrpr1de007

• View Profile
New to Raiders, just my opinion......
on: January 11, 2018, 06:12:21 AM
I stumbled across this game in the ps store a few days ago, the download was free so i figured id give it a try. Never heard of this game before.  First off I thought the graphics were good, game play and difficulty was decent  and i liked the variety of characters, locations and objectives. The cut scenes were a nice touch and the story was interesting enough to keep my attention. With all that being said I went ahead and bought a copy to try and support this game. After i completed a few story missions solo and got a feel for the game i "TRIED" to dive into mp and customize my character. In my opinion that's where all the games' problem are. I CANT UNLOCK ANYTHING WITHOUT MULTIPLAYER ASSISTANCE AND I CANT GET A GAME ONLINE. Still haven't been able to get one antagonist game and only one team game out of the 10, 15 times i've tried matchmaking and waited over 5,10 mins. Plus i'm feeling what the post are saying about character pricing. Way too much. I like your game, but i cant recommend it when i cant even get online.  If i explain to my friends the method of unlocking guns and characters and i tell them the grind cost they'll just want to stay clear of this game. I want to play more but i cant unlock anything as a solo player so ill revisit once all the dlc is released and hopefully some changes have been made. I know this post is long but I really liked the game, I hope you guys succeed BUT I also hope you guys make a better way to upgrade your characters as a solo player or for people that cant get a match online.  (also put some recoil and controller shake in machinegun fire!)

dapo36

• View Profile
Re: New to Raiders, just my opinion......
Reply #1 on: January 11, 2018, 07:07:12 AM
I agree something needs to be done asap. But I'm sure the devs don't read of this anyways. I say if this BS practice continues I will not purchase the full game and I'll tell everyone I know not to get this game. It's 2018. This type of shady practice needs to end. Do Mercury, or you going to do something about this shit or will you ignore this post and act as if your game is chugging along nicely?

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: January 11, 2018, 12:47:22 PM
Hi guys,

We understand your point and, of course, we read your posts and listen to our community. As we stated before, we are working in several changes related to the economy and the progression system. This changes, though, take time to be applied so, please, be patient.

Thank you very much.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: January 23, 2018, 02:14:29 AM
Hi guys,

We understand your point and, of course, we read your posts and listen to our community. As we stated before, we are working in several changes related to the economy and the progression system. This changes, though, take time to be applied so, please, be patient.

Thank you very much.

That's awesome news to hear. I can't wait to see the changes.