Author Topic: I'm a new one (This game is too difficult to find on PS4 PSN Store)  (Read 3941 times)

LEGEND-OF-BLACK

• View Profile
Nowadays,when I search 'eter',suddenly 'Eternal Soldiers'appeared and found this game.
That's 2 days ago before launching New DLC Fury Dogs.

I never hear this game name before and I can't find this game on PSN Store 'Free to Play' Games.

I'm a really lucky man.  I downloaded 'Eternal Soldiers' that day, and invite many my Listeners on Youtube.

Almost Everyone said this game has potencial so finally I bought New DLC because You (developers) said that If you play DLC campaign you can get ticket that can invite Friends who don't have DLC contents.
So I'm curious about ticket and finnaly i noticed it....

The ticket is not 100%....
In my case, I need to invite 3 players (All are my Youtube channel Listeners) so I need 3 ticket to play 1 DLC capmaign.  That's radiculous.
Because the reward of ticket is random..

Could you change the rate more higher?
I can't broadcast it rapitedly because I have to get as many ticket before broadcasting it.

I will recommend this game to Many Japanese as possible so please hire me as an advertiser.
I like this game really much!

Thank you.

Adrian_123

• View Profile
Yes Ithink this game have potential for the Asian Market. Raiders of the Broken Planet have lot of similarities with old school japanese games.

Black_Adder_

• View Profile
At first I noticed that there is a new Free To Play game on store, but I skipped it multiple times just because it had no print screens or video in the store. Then at some moment when I realised that I have absolutely nothing left to play I googled this game, saw some trailers and downloaded it.

The problem with PS store is that the game has no video or screenshots and the Lycus Dion face somehow doesn't catch attention as well. I'm pretty sure that many people actually do skip this game because of those things.