Author Topic: Come on Guys....  (Read 4236 times)

Jenetikz

• View Profile
Come on Guys....
on: October 17, 2018, 02:28:14 AM
I know I just signed up to the community but man it seems every other hour there posts tearing this game down. There's players saying "Mercury steam abandon us, the game is broken etc" How?? A year ago when this game first came out as raiders you had to pay for everything!!! DLC's were 9 bucks didn't see you guys throwing 9 bucks otherwise it still would have been locked.

I have an issue with players who do not let a game breath. There are players complaining about the bp drops which yes are a pain but is that really the case?? I been grinding for Ayana Legacy for 4 days with 2 reward resets a day blueprints duplicates, failed missions, completed missions, ppl leaving but that didn't make me come on here or make a video why this game sucks. There's ppl complaining about in-game chat and it's in the options??!! like all other games.

I'm pretty sure most wasn't feeling that way doing raids in destiny hoping to get that icebreaker but get disappointed to get the hard light..or better yet...you have 4 icebreakers and you want the gallajarjhorn but all you get is the hard light?? People abandoning the raids/nightfalls when they don't go as planned. It happens in every game you can't have it your way all the time or have the same rng results from another game. There's a reason why F2P games have serious grinds warframe has a grind, paladins have a grind, overwatch had a grind learning how to color a coloring book properly has a grind everything has a grind.

I know this gonna fall on deaf ears but to all new players get to know the game, don't quit on the team this not one of those games where you quit and everything will be good, just like destiny in the strikes and raids teamwork is the best work. Don't have one bad game then jump on here and making crazy rant threads give it sometime be patience, We waited for a whole year for the game to be free now how about let Mercury steam do their thing so they can give us the updates we want.

PS someone on here compared this game to warframe and said it was the best F2P. One could agree but I'm sure you weren't playing it when it was a terrible and horrible game to get into and no one was paying attention to it which was like 2-3 years ago when Destiny 1 was blowing it out the water.

Keep raiding and antagging
See you guys on the broken planet.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Re: Come on Guys....
Reply #1 on: October 17, 2018, 04:24:11 AM
You make a valid point, I'd avoid the Feedback section as its usual a place for people to vent and rant, sometimes the Suggestion section is also an avenue that. I personally feed bad for MS because the only feedback they get is from pissed off, sometimes entitled players.

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: October 17, 2018, 09:43:54 AM
You make a valid point, I'd avoid the Feedback section as its usual a place for people to vent and rant, sometimes the Suggestion section is also an avenue that. I personally feed bad for MS because the only feedback they get is from pissed off, sometimes entitled players.
True , true . Honestly , this is one of the reasons I personally do not comment my concerns that much on the forums , and even when I do , I always try to keep a hopeful mindset when needed .
 Props to the author of this thread too .

Richter

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 17, 2018, 04:12:55 PM
The problem is that a lot of players (in all type of games) are crybabies that complains all the time about little things and making it huge. They want all their games to be the perfect game for them, which doesn't exist.

Now that Spacelords became more accessible, the community is growing so inevitably, there's gonna be more "crybabies". Of course the game have some issues, but let me tell you that this game have waaaay more potential than any other online games that came out in the past two years. (of course it's my opinion, you don't have to agree with it)

On that, I wish you to have fun on Spacelords, cheers !

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 18, 2018, 05:18:20 PM
Im all up in that Feedback section haha. Ive posted some of my greivences. Now im all for vocalizing your problems with a game, but there are something you should just accept. A lot of players are complaining about the Antagonist and mentor systems. Wanting MS to make it optional or just get rid of it. I think its ridiculous to ask a game developer to change their vision for a game because you dont like it. MS wants to keep the Antagonist system and Mentor matches but everyone is out there saying change it change it. Its ridiculous. Now i can understand their frustrations but cmon guys you cant win all the time. Stop being sore losers.

Jenetikz

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 18, 2018, 11:51:38 PM
Im all up in that Feedback section haha. Ive posted some of my greivences. Now im all for vocalizing your problems with a game, but there are something you should just accept. A lot of players are complaining about the Antagonist and mentor systems. Wanting MS to make it optional or just get rid of it. I think its ridiculous to ask a game developer to change their vision for a game because you dont like it. MS wants to keep the Antagonist system and Mentor matches but everyone is out there saying change it change it. Its ridiculous. Now i can understand their frustrations but cmon guys you cant win all the time. Stop being sore losers.

appreciate it Blaze!!

I feel you on that and it sucks because the game just became free and I'm sure MS is working on refining the mentor and antag stuff. But ima keep it 1,000  with you guys I got nothing against the mentor matches but sheeee last night i was in 14 games with all vets the lowest was maybe a 30, highest in the party was 318 and the antags that pop in was like at level 50. I kid you not I was having a blastttttttt. I'm surprised I didn't beat all the stages but that it was amazing lol

shout out to all the players from 25 and up I rock with your dedication.

I blame warframe for all this lol cause I play that too and I remember when it was crappppppyyyy and now I'm on it so much I craft stuff thought the app when im at my desk. Soo it took like warframe 2-3 years thats cool MS keep working on game in a year from now all those guys are gonna be coming back getting denied from guilds lol

Velgeder

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 19, 2018, 10:35:14 AM
The only gripe I ever had with the game  was the change to In Shock. I can't think of a f2p game that I have ever complained about.  Truthfully I thought the people complaining about fifth council levels were crybabies.

I see questionable stuff from time to time, but I think they are actually trying do the best they can. It's another thing if I paid for something and it was lousy, it's another  when the game is free. Just my opinion.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 19, 2018, 05:44:27 PM
Well keep in mind that many of us veterans paid for the game in full $60. This was back before anyone knew it would go F2P. so some of us have the right to complain. While I do not regret one single cent I paid for on this game, it's campaigns, skins, etc... I do feel this gives me the right to voice my opinion on things I don't like on the product I paid for. Saying stuff like "crybabies" invalidates the contribution I put forth to the game.

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 22, 2018, 04:43:56 AM
we all take a hit in matchmaking if antag goes optional, and i do agree with lvl9drow that spending money on the game gives him leway on complaining, thats why i never complain about the prices on character  access packs like spacelords and warframe have, but there is a big problem, that needs fixing, and its MSE's job to sort throw the bs and helpful feedback and suggestions, we just prey that they dont break or kill the game in doing so

Lancer

• "Do what you will, you'll do it anyway"
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 22, 2018, 04:48:40 AM
yea well theres also the playeres who want to kill the game so they can save their precious pvp without realizeing the long term effects of if theres no server theres no game and theres no server cus there are no new players coming in... Heres a rant for you how about we don't let anyone under the level 10 play? Sound good mister antag? Great i'll grab my popcorn,