Author Topic: Accolades for end of mission  (Read 5054 times)

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Accolades for end of mission
on: May 08, 2018, 07:01:00 AM
I've been playing a lot of monster hunter recently I thought that it would be cool if at the end of missions there was like little accolades like "most melee  kills", "most headshots " or "who used their power the most".

reaperofsorrows7

• View Profile
Re: Accolades for end of mission
Reply #1 on: May 08, 2018, 07:08:45 AM
Agreed. Some personal stats would be nice quality of life type stuff.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 08, 2018, 09:24:53 PM
I've always wanted a stat tracker of some type, so we can see who we play the most as, what weapons, cards, enemies killed, killed by, etc. like Warframe. Side note though, I have also been playing MHW like a madman the past couple of weeks. Gotta get that Dante gear :P

Shoggoth_Poot

• Eat it Raw!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 08, 2018, 09:42:22 PM
Kills =
Deaths =
Aleph Collected =
Aleph Used =
CQC Deaths =
CQC Kills =
# Bullets Fired =
Meters Dodge Sliding =
Times Facing West =
Fell to Your Death While Admiring Breast Physics =

...something like that?

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 08, 2018, 11:17:09 PM
Kills =
Deaths =
Aleph Collected =
Aleph Used =
CQC Deaths =
CQC Kills =
# Bullets Fired =
Meters Dodge Sliding =
Times Facing West =
Fell to Your Death While Admiring Breast Physics =

...something like that?

Nah I was thinking more along the lines of how monster hunter does it which are little cards that pop up at the end of game that show the cool stuff that people did. If they do add a stat page I'd prefer it to be private because it could lead to bullying and could hide our shame about the booby ogling.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 08, 2018, 11:27:13 PM
Like Overwatch? Hmm, I dunno. Seems too "light hearted" for a more Mature and darker game. I would say just general stats shown would be nice.

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: May 09, 2018, 02:27:48 AM
Yeah like Overwatch and I don't get why dark and mature instantly translate to GIVE ME ALL THE STATS FOR THE GAME NOW!!!!!!! It's just supposed to highlight cool stuff you or your teammates did.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2018, 02:29:26 AM by Power Penguin »

OoTRIGGAMANoO

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: May 13, 2018, 09:41:00 AM
Personally (obviously) I like the lack of accolades. It forces focus on teamwork rather than who's top gun. I play with too many people who make teamwork impossible due to their undying need to prove something to themselves. I don't care how big your metaphorical gaming penis is, I only care that you know how to play and help when needed. Not everything in the world is about you individually kiddos.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: May 14, 2018, 12:22:06 AM
Trigga has a fair point, I'll take a less skilled team player over a good player that doesn't use teamwork any day. Even if I get angry at randoms for not using teamwork or just running past me to let me die, I do my best to save and protect them when possible.

This is why I'd just like personal stats screen a la Warframe, rather than tied to missions. Screens that show how much you play each raider, weapon, how many kills you've made on each faction, etc.

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: May 20, 2018, 05:41:26 PM
Trigga has a fair point, I'll take a less skilled team player over a good player that doesn't use teamwork any day. Even if I get angry at randoms for not using teamwork or just running past me to let me die, I do my best to save and protect them when possible.

This is why I'd just like personal stats screen a la Warframe, rather than tied to missions. Screens that show how much you play each raider, weapon, how many kills you've made on each faction, etc.

That's what I said keep overall stats private but at the end of the mission just show cool stuff people did. You especially should know since you know the example I'm referring to.

zMalevolencEz

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: May 23, 2018, 10:40:06 PM
I agree with this. Some type of overall stats with percentages or a number counter.