Author Topic: Please help me  (Read 2767 times)

Bloodyroxas

• View Profile
Please help me
on: June 06, 2018, 12:58:38 AM
I’m trying to play online and it keeps saying mission in progress and I click accept and it tells me match no longer in progress but after I go through all of that it tells me the same thing match in progress reconnect and if I click cancel it takes me offline and when I try to go back to Mach making it just keeps telling me to join a mission in progress and won’t let me play online please help

Bloodyroxas

• View Profile
Re: Please help me
Reply #1 on: June 06, 2018, 12:59:34 AM
I’m trying to play online and it keeps saying mission in progress and I click accept and it tells me match no longer in progress but after I go through all of that it tells me the same thing match in progress reconnect and if I click cancel it takes me offline and when I try to go back to Mach making it just keeps telling me to join a mission in progress and won’t let me play online please help
I’m playing on the PS4

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: June 06, 2018, 03:03:38 AM
Im no expert but i would say uninstall and reinstall the game.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: June 06, 2018, 11:43:38 AM
Hi Bloodyroxas,

I just reported it but, please, send also a message to raiders_support@mercurysteam.com explaining your problem to connect and we'll help you as soon as possible.

Thank you very much!

george_sears

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: June 08, 2018, 02:20:11 AM
Same issue here. Couple hours ago, got kicked out of lobby, connection error.
Then tried to reconnect, no luck.
Relogged into game, allows only for offline mode, won't let into online.
Giving messages about that last time i got disconnected mid-match, this is bad, punishable, etc.
If i try first option- it just tries to reconnect, says Waiting for Steam servers or whatever, then brings me back to same message with 2 options