Author Topic: H.I.V.E blueprints where are you???  (Read 3605 times)

Ghostman128

• View Profile
H.I.V.E blueprints where are you???
on: May 21, 2018, 04:42:11 AM
Literally do these matches over 10-20ish times her blueprint refuse to show. I only saw it once but unfortunately another player stole it from me

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: H.I.V.E blueprints where are you???
Reply #1 on: May 21, 2018, 11:12:56 AM
Agreed, ALL of her blueprints just seem super rare compared to other characters. I have had ONE MM-6C since Hades even started, and I've seen WASP drop a few times but everyone else jumps on it... only picked up ONE Raceme and I'll just sit on it till max forge because of how infrequently they drop.

I think it's because of the crappy drop tables they are in:
MM-6C won't drop because it shares a table with USU, having like a 1000% drop chance. They know this gun is the crappy pick of the lot so it drops *all the damn time*. Most default guns are the common drops of their maps, but Ginebra's S.Bogen even drops very rarely. It's always USU.

WASP is rare, but Pepper Pot is pretty much all that drops on No Res, but at least it's a good and popular weapon? Hard to ever see Mikah's default gun drop either, for some reason.

Raceme shares a drop table with 3 other guns. One of those being.... Alicia's default Novera. This will drop at least 3 billion times, at a minimum, before anything else will be allowed to drop. Best get farming if you want to wade through the ocean full of Novera blueprints. I don't even know what else is here.... Bubble Gum? Who cares, 100 Noveras for every player.

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: May 21, 2018, 01:55:38 PM
Hi, guys!

We are going to check the numbers with our design team to see if there's any problem with the drop rate.

Thank you very much,

Karen

Ghostman128

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: May 21, 2018, 08:25:44 PM
So glad I’m not the only one. Thanks for sharing guys

Ghostman128

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: May 21, 2018, 08:27:21 PM
Dude same, I got all of hives blueprints eventually because I run a treasure hunter build on my guns and I play with a friend who's willing to just let me have it instead of challenging me for it.
congrats on getting them lol I’m about to start putting points on my weapons now I’ve been focusing on damage

Ghostman128

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: May 21, 2018, 10:28:32 PM
Hi, guys!

We are going to check the numbers with our design team to see if there's any problem with the drop rate.

Thank you very much,

Karen
thank you Karen and I’ve been grinding the same two missions to get hive weapons for the past week and some days, there is definitely something wrong but if there is nothing wrong please change something to make other blueprints show rather than just the one. Same thing with antagonist I keep getting loaht weapon majority, I was lucky to get shaes rare weapon one loot