Author Topic: Ginebra costs 360000g??!!!  (Read 8370 times)

Captain3beers

• View Profile
Re: Ginebra costs 360000g??!!!
Reply #15 on: November 13, 2017, 05:06:33 AM
(IF) @mercurysteam can fix server issues, I’ll gladly buy some new characters and skins.... Otherwise, I may be forced to quit playing the best game I’ve experienced in three last 3-4 years

Vash3k3000

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: November 19, 2017, 10:30:45 AM
Founder pack characters SHOULD be expensive or EVEN exclusive for all its owners! You should be grateful that you still can grind these characters.
Next released characters should be at normal price though.

Grateful? Do you hear how you sound, m8? I own the FP and I'm mad as hell for the Alien Myths players. Some guy probably bought this game and expected it to be a fun little experience only to have MASSIVE pricetags shoved in their face. I don't play this game anymore because of the pricing of things. Bah, grateful???? I owe the studio nothing, I payed for an incomplete game in good faith.
Agreed

GerCarrigan

• Gamer with Passion
    • View Profile
Reply #17 on: November 19, 2017, 02:28:26 PM
360.000g is really a lot o.o

i understand they have to earn money but how about (later) Character/Skin Packs or Fraction Packs for xx.xx Euros/Dollars ?

Eliakin

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: November 21, 2017, 12:04:39 AM
We should do as happened with Grand Theft Auto V where they banned the OpenIV tool, after the protests of the players and an extreme of negative views the company returned behind, I believe that the more negatives and criticism, the developer can wake up and see that small changes in the game can make it much better.

Even though the community is small I'm sure that more than half of the players are dissatisfied with the game.