Author Topic: Ginebra (Coming Soon???)  (Read 32764 times)

Geisty

• View Profile
Re: Ginebra (Coming Soon???)
Reply #30 on: October 30, 2017, 02:40:03 AM
Holy price tag Batman. That's a hard pass.

Drimakus

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: October 30, 2017, 10:43:06 AM
Awesome. Does her cat form also change appearance with her skin?
Definitely - YES. If you look closer, you'll see feline's body parts all across non-transformed Ginebra such as upper and lower parts of cougar's head and so on. Theres also nice transform animation, not just *PUFF* effect  ;)

So its basically a very technically complicated and expensive character, for a reason :D

SygBoss

• View Profile
Reply #32 on: October 30, 2017, 12:03:41 PM
Nice pic. Yeah that's why I asked. On her default costume the armour of the cat clearly mirrors her own, just like a Transformer, so I thought the other skins would too. Very, very cool Mercury. Maybe that's also why the skin is so expensive.

Edit: And a suggestion to the devs, it would be really cool if we could also see the cat form on the character/skin viewer.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2017, 12:06:37 PM by SygBoss »

Nikrist666

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: October 30, 2017, 12:54:20 PM
Ginebra - cool) IShe is still remains in my roster of characters, and when she appeared I managed to make screenshots of her from all angles. I do not know really how to post them on this forum.... On the view screen of the character skin, you have the option of transformation, so that the cat can see too) The Second skin is also excellent, reminiscent of Mistral from Metal Gear Revengeance. The crossbow is an interesting weapon, the damage depends I think from the time in which he doesn't shoot the longer, the more chances to kill enemy with one shot. In the form of cat - the advantage of great speed and high jumps, helps when the pilot flies over the Alef and you need to run away from enemies, the lack of - in this form, she is not attacking and turns back getting hit or a few shots.

Drimakus

• View Profile
Reply #34 on: October 30, 2017, 01:40:34 PM
Edit: And a suggestion to the devs, it would be really cool if we could also see the cat form on the character/skin viewer.
It is already there, just click middle mouse button and voila  ;)

Drimakus

• View Profile
Reply #35 on: October 30, 2017, 01:44:58 PM
Ginebra - cool)  The Second skin is also excellent, reminiscent of Mistral from Metal Gear Revengeance.
Damn you right, i have the same feelings!
And yes, I'll repeat this once more, the way she feels and plays... It's just completely new game to me now  ;D

Geisty

• View Profile
Reply #36 on: October 30, 2017, 03:00:48 PM
Definitely not okay with that $40 skin. Please tell me that isn't the actual price Mercury. I mean it's a nice skin, like $10 worth. But people were already fussing about the Shae skin. I hope it isn't that price, that's a whole other game. :/