Author Topic: when's a good time to play?  (Read 17950 times)

gearedbeast

• View Profile
when's a good time to play?
on: November 02, 2017, 05:02:32 PM
having a really hard times finding other players matchmaking. I know the community is really small but wondering if there's a time window that has a good amount of people playing.
I play on PS4  but if the community is better on pc I'm willing to transfer.  I like the game enough that I might also re-purchase the founder pack too

Argentil

• View Profile
Re: when's a good time to play?
Reply #1 on: November 02, 2017, 05:21:03 PM
The PS4 version is crossplatform with Steam users. Likewise, the Xbox One userbase shares players with Windows Store players. I think the PS4<->Steam install base is higher, if I were to guess. Which region are you though? I find the EU queues are pretty good, but it also depends on whether you've purchased Alien Myths or not... probably.

The Wanderlust

• XBox - The Wanderlust
    • View Profile
Reply #2 on: November 02, 2017, 06:36:10 PM
I'm in East Coast USA, and usually have an OK time finding folks around 8pm-10pm EST. I'm on XBox, though, sorry. :-/

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: November 02, 2017, 06:45:30 PM
I'm eastern time zone. I'm on usually around 4-7

Argentil

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: November 02, 2017, 07:18:54 PM
I guess peak hours would be after 19:00 in that case, so you're missing the peak hours. You could always download the Windows Store version to see if the community is more active there just in case. Alternatively, you could try find some players to form a squad with in your region. Or do what I did and rope in some RL friends, the game is free to sample, after all.

gearedbeast

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 02, 2017, 07:42:27 PM
Thank you for the advice. I'll these and other alternative ways.