Author Topic: Anyone else think that it is crazy that they nerfed Valeria's whip?  (Read 2419 times)

xXGigglesXx

• View Profile
I play as Valeria quite a bit and I'm actually glad that they nerfed her whip's quantum projectile. It was way too powerful. But nerfing the power of the gun itself is crazy! It's such an underpowered/inaccurate gun to begin with.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
ITs not underpowered, in the right levels you can hold down ALL the Grunts & Elites down to the point your teamates will have nothing to do.  This way the enemy and your allies will have a chance before the whip does its job. Its a good move.

Tekato

• View Profile
This is a stupid nerf the gun and quantum projectile will now be completely useless against fifth council enemies and high mmr elites will eat it for breakfast. All these nerfs will make high mmr matches even more of a pain.  The gun is meant to clear ads so what good is it if it can't even do that.
« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 07:48:14 PM by Tekato »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Giggles is talking about the gun itself. The regular shots got a damage nerf, when her guns are already pretty weak. It'd be like nerfing Schneider's laser pointer.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Agreed, out of all her gund Whip had the best gun damage. But it is powerful in PvP, so I can see why they did this. I use Earthing anyways.

TheHex

• View Profile
Whip = OPAF
the nerf was needed and not only on WHIP.

They did great nerfing valeria.