Author Topic: General Suggestions  (Read 1580 times)

King of the Broken Planet

• Your King is here....
    • View Profile
General Suggestions
on: September 28, 2017, 08:37:12 PM
I thought i would throw my two cents in, since i plan on supporting this game as much as i can. I apologize if i repeat and already posted topics.

1. End mission loot, i like the system but no one likes playing a mission through then maybe having  4 or 3 loot options that you may have to roll or split. Experience for your played character or rather player points should be rewarded to everyone for their performance during the mission.

2. Tie or Draw, i was playing a mission 4 vs 1 and my three other teammates quit or disconnected which lead to me facing the antagonist plus 4 players worth of enemies i was also playing hans which didn't make things easier. After my several deaths the game should have adjusted or ended.

3.This is more of a wish then a suggestion but pump those campaign and new characters out as fast as possible i know the process is long especially with Microsoft having to vet everything.

4.Transfer energy between teammates it would help make the cards players use more relevant and implement more strategy among players.

5.Raiders Hall of Fame currently looks like a who can spend more money or grind  away more leaderboard are we gonna get something  for our rank im ranked #2 but currently it means nothing other than that.

Vih

• Guild SilverBullets
    • View Profile
Re: General Suggestions
Reply #1 on: September 30, 2017, 06:59:40 AM
Guild and voicer system...
would be nice!!!

Vih