Author Topic: Today's experience in spacelords  (Read 2730 times)

Tekato

• View Profile
Today's experience in spacelords
on: September 19, 2018, 11:51:22 PM
Decided to get on a few matches today but 5 mentor matches with antagonist back to back and I'm already drained. I guess I'm done for the day, might get on tomorrow looking forward to the update.

Skyline

• View Profile
Re: Today's experience in spacelords
Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 12:10:58 AM

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 20, 2018, 12:31:59 AM

I won all the matches except the last one i just rage quited and closed the game we had a dc and a lv 1. wasn't gonna stick around for that mess. I play games to have fun not to be stressed out.

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 20, 2018, 02:18:19 AM

I won all the matches except the last one i just rage quited and closed the game we had a dc and a lv 1. wasn't gonna stick around for that mess. I play games to have fun not to be stressed out.

Yeah, nothing like ruining the game for everyone because it wasn't easy for you. It's like watching skyline jump off a cliff repeatedly because the team wasn't good enough for him.

I agree that the rewards for the amount of effort simply isn't worth it but to promote such selfish behavior is deplorable. Better to just suck it up and take a break after the match is over.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 02:31:54 AM

Yeah, nothing like ruining the game for everyone because it wasn't easy for you. It's like watching skyline jump off a cliff repeatedly because the team wasn't good enough for him.

I agree that the rewards for the amount of effort simply isn't worth it but to promote such selfish behavior is deplorable. Better to just suck it up and take a break after the match is over.
How is that deplorable? The fact that you expect 2 players to carry a 4 player co-op match with an antagonist spam killing the lv 1 is just idiotic.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 20, 2018, 02:35:28 AM
It's like watching skyline jump off a cliff repeatedly because the team wasn't good enough for him.
Lier. Skyline jump off a cliff only if Harek teammate and they not accept surrender ! :)
Deal with it or Obey.
In all other scenario Total Tryhard.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:03:51 AM by Skyline »

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 20, 2018, 03:04:00 AM
It's like watching skyline jump off a cliff repeatedly because the team wasn't good enough for him.
Lier. Skyline jump off a cliff only if Harek teammate and they not accept surrender ! :)
Deal with it or Obey.
In all other scenario Total Tryhard.

You realize you stream your games right? Anyway, it was on Double Agent and you were playing as Ayana.

I understand the frustration but there are better ways to solve these problems that don't involve deliberate griefing. Things like trying to teach them where to go by spamming follow me or giving them a thumbs up when they do something right for once. Or you could just organize a group and avoid randoms entirely.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 20, 2018, 03:14:43 AM
Oh c'mone .I hate many things ,like many things in a game make me angry. But bcs "team not good enought for me"-nah,-bullshit.Never think like this.
If i accept mentor match i never drop it even if all 3 players newbie (ofc if they not pick Harek...this is personal)  :D
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 03:22:18 AM by Skyline »