Author Topic: Everyone Relax  (Read 5281 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Everyone Relax
Reply #15 on: September 19, 2018, 07:47:50 PM
Isnt this tread to relax ? I know the whole pvp force gets everyone rattle up ( like me) but we are getting no where saying the same things all over and over again. Lets see what they anounce tomorrow , maybe something in this subject.

Yea you're right. I'm really hyped about tomorrow so I can't relax. But I can quit the PVP argument until then. It's a dead horse until we get a new one tomorrow.

Hyugga

• View Profile
Reply #16 on: September 19, 2018, 08:13:27 PM
Apart from the whole fix antagonist thing and blue print drops , what do you guys would like they anounce tomorrow ? I would like a roadmap of thing to come , some events , doble xp weekends stuff like that.

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 19, 2018, 09:20:28 PM
1) Playing as/against an antagonist needs to be more rewarding. Right now it is an utter waste of time as the rewards do not justify the effort.

2) Playing against an antagonist needs to be optional. Let Raiders play missions against AI to collect their blueprints/rewards and get comfortable with each mission. Then, if #1 is implemented they could choose to play against an antagonist for a better reward.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 19, 2018, 11:37:33 PM
1) Playing as/against an antagonist needs to be more rewarding. Right now it is an utter waste of time as the rewards do not justify the effort.

2) Playing against an antagonist needs to be optional. Let Raiders play missions against AI to collect their blueprints/rewards and get comfortable with each mission. Then, if #1 is implemented they could choose to play against an antagonist for a better reward.

And make a big difference in rewards to. So that sometimes PvEers would be tempted as well.