Author Topic: Give me my Painkiller please...  (Read 1981 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Give me my Painkiller please...
on: September 23, 2018, 06:16:47 PM
Today 9/23/18 at about 8:50 ish AM Mountain time (AZ) I entered a mission that had a common BP with Alicia, that missions was In Medias Res. I won the BP and got Painkiller with about a 70% chance. The game confirmed this. Upon entering the "reward" screen it just sat there and said it was connecting to Mercury Steam forever. So I closed the game out to reload. Now my Painkiller is gone and your game RIPPED me off of my win.

I've told you about this before with the Makillium for Ayana Kwena and how it happened twice, but I let it slide asking you just to fix this from happening in the future. But it has not been fixed. So I have one request.

GIVE ME MY PAINKILLER!!! I EARNED IT!! Go into your data, look to see the history of my gameplay and see how I got it through the roll  put the Painkiller into my inventory. I am NOT going to go through another common BP missions with Alicia to get it again, I shouldn't have to, I already did. I expect you to do this please. I sent you guys an e-mail as well.

Thanks in advance!!!

EDIT: After writing this I don't know if I want to relog on. What's the point? I have other BP missions, but if my time is going to be thrown away on false assumptions and misplaced trust there's no point in attempting to get a BP. Also the faction you earn is low compared to pre-Spacelords patch and it costs 4800 to re-shuffle and I have thrown away about 150k faction trying to get Rare Stroma for Hive. I'm sick of doing that, the card is obviously bugged or was made purposefully to be an unobtainable carrot on a stick. If I can't get anything done with Faction or trust the system to give me BP I won, why play?
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 06:52:35 PM by Level9Drow »

Skyline

• View Profile
Re: Give me my Painkiller please...
Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 10:46:53 PM

Add:For steam users enought exit and enter steam acc again ."Gaben child " say somethink like ,-omg this game have different versions ,wana synchronise and when you do it u see your "delayed" prize when launch game. Have this situation twice-no reward after game...but always take later.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 03:04:58 AM by Skyline »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: Give me my Painkiller please...
Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 05:38:37 AM
Well, I got it now because I went back into a BP missions and recieved it. This still doesn't solve the problem that people's won BP are just dissapearing in the reward screen after the mission and out of the lobby. It also doesn't compensate me for what I already won. It also doesn't solve the problem for suture times this willhappen.

Oh well. At least common BP are mor frequent now.