Author Topic: Is the O.Tsiklon UV9 OP?  (Read 2679 times)

Blue27

• View Profile
Is the O.Tsiklon UV9 OP?
on: April 08, 2018, 04:34:48 AM
I just played a game as an antag against a Konstantin with one, and it killed me at a ludicrously fast rate. To be fair, he was a higher level than me, but my goodness that thing has high dps. I don't have one myself due to this games terrible blueprint system, so I don't know if it has some kind of downside or not. It certainly seems way better than his other guns.

ArnoldCat

• View Profile
Re: Is the O.Tsiklon UV9 OP?
Reply #1 on: April 08, 2018, 05:34:20 AM
I just played a game as an antag against a Konstantin with one, and it killed me at a ludicrously fast rate. To be fair, he was a higher level than me, but my goodness that thing has high dps. I don't have one myself due to this games terrible blueprint system, so I don't know if it has some kind of downside or not. It certainly seems way better than his other guns.

Probably was upgraded to do a lot of damage and some other upgrades.

You say he was higher level than you, so i think that was the case.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: April 08, 2018, 08:29:06 AM
It is my favorite gun of his by far. It shoots without winding up and does good damage. The gimmick is that it heats quick and must be managed by feathering your trigger finger so that it doesn't shut down. It's also STILL glitched and it drops shots if you aren't the host. It is a great weapon, but wouldn't say it's OP

Power Penguin

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: April 08, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
The correct answer is yes.

XjabberwockieX

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: April 16, 2018, 12:35:31 AM
I just picked up that Blueprint hehe just gotta get my forge level up a bit more. It was my 1st Konstantin BP too.