Author Topic: Level 500 antag  (Read 9357 times)

Jenetikz

• View Profile
Re: Level 500 antag
Reply #30 on: October 17, 2018, 12:32:32 AM
@Drow, he mentioned it was Hans antag, fwiw, on HBaT. A solid pick in general, and what I often would use if I don't see more than 1 Council

@Hiero- again, please answer when you would deem it acceptable to play antag. A lot of teams involve low level players. I've lost to a team of 4x players all below level 100, and I've beaten teams with much higher levels than mine. I've played enough to know that level is not skill, but you are implying it's unfair to fight people based on level alone. So, please, when would it be acceptable for a level 999 to fight?

I gotta agree with you on the 2nd one cause when I was like 38 or something using Alicia and smoking daisy I was in a group with a 40 hans 50 Ayana and 15 baby Hearc and I kid you not we doooooggggggged the crap out this Lvl 256 shae on No reservations I mean it was bad we were hitting max 5 so quick and that's was before the final phase.  like the entire match. Sometimes you just get a group of ppl that with coordination on the fly and theres nothing wrong with that but I think where hiero points out when its a below 10 its becomes a problem, imo I think its the young age groups thats doing that cause when I'm in a group with some adults we get's it in lol