Author Topic: Lost mission rewards after completing 'Upside Down' mission  (Read 2246 times)

Moragg

• View Profile
Hi!

I stumbled upon this annoying bug today on PS4.
I accepted the mission 'Upside Down', then during the character select lobby, we actually had a message telling us an antag had joined the game.
Thing is, the antag somehow failed to connect and we ended up doing the mission without one (automatic win after some time).

Got to the mission reward screen afterward and obtained gold and a weapon blueprint for Lycus (Spinning Coin if I recall). When I got back to the game's lobby, the game stayed stuck in during the 'awaiting response from Mercury Steam servers' state. I waited for like 10 minutes or so, then gave up and closed/restarted the game.

Thing is, by doing so the rewards I had obtained by clearing the 'Upside Down' mission were not saved. So I lost my precious gold, exp and my weapon blueprint.

I'm a bit sad and frustrated at the same time right now :(

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: Lost mission rewards after completing 'Upside Down' mission
Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 11:48:17 PM
Yeah there seems to be some kind of problem connecting to servers after some matches. Someone made a video report of it in the discord, and a dev acknowledged it and they are looking into it.

Spankiroth

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 03:03:47 AM
I'm was getting the same problems as OP but after the 7th time of it happening it just won't let me play the game anymore my profile is glitched.

Moragg

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 06:50:27 PM
Yeah there seems to be some kind of problem connecting to servers after some matches. Someone made a video report of it in the discord, and a dev acknowledged it and they are looking into it.

Thanks for informing me of it LordDraco3,
I'm glad to at least know the devs are aware of this issue and looking to fix it ;)

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 06:16:42 PM
Thanks for the report, we are going to investigate it.