Author Topic: RARE Stroma card for Hive  (Read 8788 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
RARE Stroma card for Hive
on: September 23, 2018, 04:00:33 AM
This card is not dropping after multiple weeks and about 150K faction poured into reshufflinf only 14 Antagonists affinity cards in 3 slots available each time. It's safe to say this card is bugged. I really don't want to continue wasting 4800 faction over and over for no reason. Please fix this.

Onionsunleashes

• View Profile
Re: RARE Stroma card for Hive
Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 08:55:41 PM
I'd love if you could say save up 90000 faction points then use them to guarantee a specific card it can't be cheap though maybe even more expensive than that

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 10:20:41 PM
I would honestly like them to rework the entire card system to were you can earn cards just by doing missions. I'm getting tired of just grinding for gold and faction points.

Skyline

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 10:43:05 PM
Yeah MSI must add roll Badge in reward system ,like bp- for chance every 8 hours roll 1 card :)
Crads roll for 4800 so casual :D

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 26, 2018, 08:31:02 AM
I think I'm up to 200k now. Every day I come home and play the game nothing but Umbral wardog characters on missions that only reward high faction. I do this every day for about 2 or 3 hours. EVERY DAY. And every day I peaceful antag to keep MMR down and to keep affinity. I've done this for, I want to say, about a month. I have not seen Rare Stroma still. I feel this card is bugged and does not exist as a earnable card that can be won by a shuffle. I am so sick of playing Wardogs and it is so SO sad that we don't have more options to build our heroes and that we have to rely on effective gambling. There has to be another method to acquiring the card you want, because I can;t help but feel I'm being lied to and taken for a fool chasing an illusory carrot on a stick. If you're going to hook me can I at least have the fucking bait in my mouth?

I will continue to keep track of how much faction I throw away on attempting to get RARE Stroma. I will keep updating as much as I can here so that people can see that some card are a sham. Let my experience be a warning to others that some cards are just there to keep you blindly grinding with no end and cause you to throw away PRECIOUS TIME on something that may very well not exist.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 08:33:25 AM by Level9Drow »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 29, 2018, 07:32:53 PM
I think I'm about 300k now. I just want to point out that while people grind for a certain faction they're milited to 4 characters to play. I'm growing so tired of playing Wardogs. And if I play any other character I am wasting time and taking away from Wardog faction. I will com back and update when I think I've hit 400k faction and no Rare Stroma.

Hoepfully I can get Stroma soon, I'm getting burnt out on Alicia, Hive, Rak and Laoht. I am also sick of Antaging for Affinity. I don't want to do this anymore. But I am forced to be able to roll the Stroma card. Which apperently is not bugged.

Has anyone else recieved the RARE Stroma card for Hive, by the way? I'm just curious if this is a sham or not. I don't want to be wasting my time on it if it's a scam card.

NinMug

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 11:59:14 AM
I think i have it before Spacelords update but i just dont need it and re-rolled. BTW i spent 90k for epimorfosis card.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 06:46:17 PM
What does the card even do? The description seems very misleading.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 01, 2018, 12:18:44 AM
Any time you use stolen essence to heal yourself, even 1 single point, you heal 75 health to all allies within 30 meters. There is no cool down to this, as long as you run out of stolen health get more rapidly and use it again, you can heal again and again, as fast as you can burn through stolen health, get more and use it.

This card is beast!!!

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 01, 2018, 02:51:58 AM
Any time you use stolen essence to heal yourself, even 1 single point, you heal 75 health to all allies within 30 meters. There is no cool down to this, as long as you run out of stolen health get more rapidly and use it again, you can heal again and again, as fast as you can burn through stolen health, get more and use it.

This card is beast!!!
That does sound really good, it pretty much turns hive into a healer. Looks like I'll be joining you on the hunt for this card.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 03, 2018, 03:53:32 AM
I was able to get it today so it looks like it's still obtainable.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: October 05, 2018, 09:59:10 PM

Ok, this is important. You got the RARE version? And if so, what platform do you play the game on? Give me some hope here...

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: October 05, 2018, 10:23:50 PM

Ok, this is important. You got the RARE version? And if so, what platform do you play the game on? Give me some hope here...
Yes it's the rare version and I play on the ps4.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: October 05, 2018, 10:31:11 PM

Yes it's the rare version and I play on the ps4.

Thank you! I hope it's not a PC issue.

EDIT: Has anyone on the PC gotten the Rare Stroma card for Hive?
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 10:39:02 PM by Level9Drow »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: October 08, 2018, 07:54:28 PM
10/8/18, still no Rare Stroma. ALL faction points have been dumped into Umbral Wardogs for about 2 months now. I am well beyond knowing how much I've spent on re-shuffling, I've stopped keeping track at about 250k.

Will update this in a few weeks if I haven't gotten it. Sick of playing Wardogs.

Question: Has any PC/Steam player gotten the RARE Stroma card for Hive yet?