Author Topic: I need a MSE to answer me. I'm tired of this already  (Read 4682 times)

TheHex

• View Profile
I need a MSE to answer me. I'm tired of this already
on: October 15, 2018, 08:02:52 PM
So. EVERYBODY is SICK of this blueprint drop system. Since you cant choose which BP you want or anything like that. You'll get what the game wants to give. OK BUT, WHAT DO WE GET WITH THOSE BILLIONS OF DUPLICATES???????? EXACTLY! NOTHING!!!!
I bought ginebra and the ONLY weapon that i wanted (and the only "viable" to PvE) was the Javelin. I have already tried more than 20 times and so, I started to take SS every time i didnt get since then.
Lets see if you can figure the pattern.

What I Really hope and NEED to know is: will be any changes to BP system? will be any changes to MMR Rewards? (since you'll get the same reward but the insane dificulty will nerve wreck your entire team for absolutly NOTHING) Will be any changes to Fifty Concil grunts/elites shotguns? (the retarded knock back power on every single shot)
Will be any significant changes to make us want to keep playing the game? I will not invest ANY money on this game again untill I notice that you guys from mercury steam did'nt gave up on us. We love this game for a reason, I Hope you guys really look after us.
I'm sure that i'm not alone on this one.

https://imgur.com/451Qxlr
https://imgur.com/dLovUeF
https://imgur.com/6HYfDdV
https://imgur.com/t5Fi5fY
https://imgur.com/CMevrTe
https://imgur.com/C1cpkPB

Bye.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 08:11:57 PM by TheHex »

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: I need a MSE to answer me. I'm tired of this already
Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 08:58:23 PM
As the number of weapons grow for each character this will exacerbate the issue even more. It's like this for the card situation to, the more cards the characters get the less likely your shuffle will land on the one you want.

Angeles2099

• PSN:Angeles2099 "Turn experience into Power"
    • View Profile
    • Facebook.com
Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 09:27:18 PM
I will not invest ANY money on this game again untill I notice that you guys from mercury steam did'nt gave up on us.

Give MS the benefit of the doubt that they didn't give up. Look how far they've come since Raiders of the Broken Planet launched, the game looks and feels great aside from there glaring problems.

Between, the size of there staff, the work they have to divide for the long and short term goals, the hotfix's, the fact that this game is FREE and also that they have personal lives, shows that they in time always do there best.
Will they get to the valid points you made I don't doubt it but I wouldn't expect immediate answers or results.

TheHex

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 09:40:22 PM
I gave them the benefit of doubt on my tittle.
I have already made other posts and not even a single member from MSE team answered me.
This is my last attempt to make me believe that they are trying to get the game better and better but, there's NOTHING since september 20. Not even a single word about the current state of the game.
Is it too much to ask for them to take a look at the hangout and answer some of our topics? NOBODY on the team can take 5 minutes to answer some posts? have u seem how many there are already?
I'm not a new player on the Multiplayer universe, and, When the Dev team starts to ignore or take too long to answer/support the community, is a metter of time for the game to fall apart.
I dont want it to happen and that's why I have posted.
otherwise I could just turn my back to the game and never come back again.

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: October 16, 2018, 02:33:07 AM
I'm not doing bp mission right now (well, maybe a few of rare for Alicia since I don't have any extra bp) for this issue, is a little frustrating get 1k faction points and a duplicate XD

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: October 16, 2018, 02:42:02 AM
I'm not doing bp mission right now (well, maybe a few of rare for Alicia since I don't have any extra bp) for this issue, is a little frustrating get 1k faction points and a duplicate XD

I'm still trying to get Painkiller to roll just once. So far I haven't even seen one as a possible reward yet. Also, I did fail a 94% rare blueprint yesterday so I'm definitely bitter about how blueprints are being handled.

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: October 16, 2018, 10:55:20 AM
I'm still trying to get Painkiller to roll just once. So far I haven't even seen one as a possible reward yet. Also, I did fail a 94% rare blueprint yesterday so I'm definitely bitter about how blueprints are being handled.
That percentage roll is a pain in the ass... anyway, I got Painkiller in my first try after the weapon was released, was like Barrier, was my first rare with Mikah after the f2p update and never tried again for the rest of the weapons since I don't want to see a duplicate XD

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 01:15:59 PM
Thanks all for your feedback. We are addressing this issue and you will see the result in the next game update, available very soon. Please, let us know what you think once it's up -we will publish the patch notes a day before the update arrives, probably tomorrow.

Best,

pululon

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: October 16, 2018, 03:09:51 PM
Thanks all for your feedback. We are addressing this issue and you will see the result in the next game update, available very soon. Please, let us know what you think once it's up -we will publish the patch notes a day before the update arrives, probably tomorrow.

Best,
Oh!! This sounds so great, I can't wait for tomorrow XD

MSE_Hellath

• PR Manager
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
Reply #9 on: October 16, 2018, 03:49:47 PM
I gave them the benefit of doubt on my tittle.
I have already made other posts and not even a single member from MSE team answered me.
This is my last attempt to make me believe that they are trying to get the game better and better but, there's NOTHING since september 20. Not even a single word about the current state of the game.
Is it too much to ask for them to take a look at the hangout and answer some of our topics? NOBODY on the team can take 5 minutes to answer some posts? have u seem how many there are already?
I'm not a new player on the Multiplayer universe, and, When the Dev team starts to ignore or take too long to answer/support the community, is a metter of time for the game to fall apart.
I dont want it to happen and that's why I have posted.
otherwise I could just turn my back to the game and never come back again.
Hello TheHex. Sorry, but that's simply not true. Several different members of the studio on a daily basis, if time permits -we double up in different roles in the studio, but the evidence is there for all to see.

Best,

Ac3_f4ce

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: October 16, 2018, 06:29:18 PM
Thank you, Hellath. We appreciate the hard work you guys are putting into this game.