Author Topic: Mentor matches should not allow Antagonists  (Read 26513 times)

Tekato

• View Profile
Re: Mentor matches should not allow Antagonists
Reply #75 on: October 05, 2018, 07:06:37 PM
This guy just keeps going in circles and destroying all his previous arguements on his own to the point where i don't even know what the heck he's going on about now lol.
Hey if you're not just trolling because you dislike antags: I'll offer you something right now if this is getting too confusing for you:

Answer this one question and I will answer anything I might have missed or any new question you have to the best of my ability, no dodging or anything. A direct answer to a direct question for the same.

Edit: Along with just handwaving "oh it'll be fine" to the population problem, if you want me to take you seriously say right now:
On an average day how many matches do you play
and then:
how many of those would you opt into PVP?
how many of those would you opt into if PVP didn't give much more than 20-30% increased rewards (because lets be fair, beating an antag isn't hard, hell I proved it IN THIS THREAD, so they aren't going to give you 100-200% increased rewards for PVP)
Because every single match that you say you'd opt out of PVP: You robbed an antag of the possibility of playing.
No thanks I'm done feeding into your bs, you're just gonna keep running in circles.

Cryptek

• You were indicted
    • View Profile
Reply #76 on: October 05, 2018, 07:10:33 PM
No thanks I'm done feeding into your bs, you're just gonna keep running in circles.
Welp there we have it, unwilling to answer a direct question because it ruins his narrative that a PVE/PVP split wouldn't heavily damage antags fun.
you're like the pot calling the kettle black.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #77 on: October 05, 2018, 07:13:00 PM
This guy just keeps going in circles and destroying all his previous arguements on his own to the point where i don't even know what the heck he's going on about now lol.
Hey if you're not just trolling because you dislike antags: I'll offer you something right now if this is getting too confusing for you:

Answer this one question and I will answer anything I might have missed or any new question you have to the best of my ability, no dodging or anything. A direct answer to a direct question for the same.

Edit: Along with just handwaving "oh it'll be fine" to the population problem, if you want me to take you seriously say right now:
On an average day how many matches do you play
and then:
how many of those would you opt into PVP?
how many of those would you opt into if PVP didn't give much more than 20-30% increased rewards (because lets be fair, beating an antag isn't hard, hell I proved it IN THIS THREAD, so they aren't going to give you 100-200% increased rewards for PVP)
Because every single match that you say you'd opt out of PVP: You robbed an antag of the possibility of playing.

Just report him.

MSE_TENKA

• CMC
  • MercurySteam
    • View Profile
    • Mercury Steam
Reply #78 on: October 05, 2018, 07:14:07 PM
Dear all,

Since nothing new is being added to the original topic and the general tone is turning sour, we are closing this thread.

Please, remember that debate is desirable, and it is impossible that all of us are on the same page, but please to respect the others' point of view even if you don't share it.