Author Topic: Still Too Many Antags...  (Read 19756 times)

Eggelo

• View Profile
Re: Still Too Many Antags...
Reply #30 on: August 27, 2018, 07:48:25 PM
meanwhile people complaining about rare weapons...how did i get all these blueprints?

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #31 on: August 27, 2018, 07:53:45 PM
LOL, whatever. If an antag fucks my BP I remember their name, I write it down. And the rest is history.

Eggelo

• View Profile
Reply #32 on: August 27, 2018, 07:56:04 PM
LOL, whatever. If an antag fucks my BP I remember their name, I write it down. And the rest is history.

~harec antag best antag.~
getting some murderous vibes here.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #33 on: August 27, 2018, 08:20:19 PM
Nothing outside of game-play. But definitely not what you think. Let's just say after they ruin my success I ruin theirs, but my methods are a little less conventional and take a sacrifice from myself, but feels SOOO good. Before I would be reluctant to do so, but now since they added the new BP system and if the antag ruined my BP chance within a 48 or more hour period, then I feel no guilt whatsoever.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 08:23:45 PM by Level9Drow »

Social_Sin

• View Profile
Reply #34 on: August 27, 2018, 08:26:04 PM

I...I don't even know how to respond to that. More cringe than Lycus' pussy eating line lol

Enjoy your scraps of paper I guess lol at least if you don't get your BP you at least have those?

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #35 on: August 27, 2018, 08:44:46 PM
We all know I love to be antag, but I've changed my mind now on what I'm gonna go hard on. If I see a game is clearly a mentor match, with 2-3 players under level 10, I am gonna start friendly antagging. It feels mean to wreck that team with my skill, knowing I can go toe to toe with the best players. I know I'll cause ragequits at a time that would be bad.

And yet, even when I did that, the level 1's still disconnected :( There's just no winning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UmU4mPvKco

also Drow y u no spawn on our games any more? Better question-- why are you antagging now? To lower MMR? Or for affinity?

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #36 on: August 27, 2018, 08:46:49 PM
You're not too bright. I don't think you understood what I was saying. But I edited the statement for clarification.

as far as "cringe"...ugh, as an adult you realize people worried about "cringe" are often not the most mature people. It's a teenage mindset based on a social hierarchical structure of acceptance. When you are an adul you realize other people general acceptance is not so precious, because other people are not as great as you once thought. I don't mean to be a bit hypocritical but when people say something is "cringe" that in itself is eye rolling and "cringe" because their so vapid and don't realize it. The world is bigger than your "cool" factor.

Social_Sin

• View Profile
Reply #37 on: August 27, 2018, 08:49:40 PM
We all know I love to be antag, but I've changed my mind now on what I'm gonna go hard on. If I see a game is clearly a mentor match, with 2-3 players under level 10, I am gonna start friendly antagging. It feels mean to wreck that team with my skill, knowing I can go toe to toe with the best players. I know I'll cause ragequits at a time that would be bad.

As an Antag I do fully agree with this. As I said earlier if their levels don't equal mine I won't spawn in or will be an Aleph factory.

I also don't think raiders should lose the chance at the BP it they lose and don't get it on the roll Antag in the match or not.

But if someone is 20+ they know the game and I will play it as well. They need to learn how to deal with one at some point. It sucks that with the way the current system is it sucks for rewards but not playing sucks even more.

Social_Sin

• View Profile
Reply #38 on: August 27, 2018, 08:56:36 PM
You're not too bright. I don't think you understood what I was saying. But I edited the statement for clarification.

as far as "cringe"...ugh, as an adult you realize people worried about "cringe" are often not the most mature people. It's a teenage mindset based on a social hierarchical structure of acceptance. When you are an adul you realize other people general acceptance is not so precious, because other people are not as great as you once thought. I don't mean to be a bit hypocritical but when people say something is "cringe" that in itself is eye rolling and "cringe" because their so vapid and don't realize it. The world is bigger than your "cool" factor.
Resorting to insults tisk tisk.

Also not sure what post your talking about editing, I didn't quote or respond to that one and you didn't quote me so unsure if you're refeeig to two different responses or just the one where I said you write down the names and keep a list is cringey.

You say that word is a high school type thing. What grown ass adult writes down people's names in a game because they lost to them. That's childish.

If I get an Antag I WANT them to try and ruin my shit, it makes the game more interesting rather than playing the same a.i swarm pattern over and over.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #39 on: August 27, 2018, 08:57:36 PM

And yet, even when I did that, the level 1's still disconnected :( There's just no winning!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7UmU4mPvKco

also Drow y u no spawn on our games any more? Better question-- why are you antagging now? To lower MMR? Or for affinity?

I had to lower my MMR, it was over 50%, and there is probably not a huge risk of the AI being strong against you guys. I didn't think you guys needed help. But if I see struggling I will spawn and help. I was also making tea that time I was antag with you guys, it was cool to see you all. Sad I'm not an PS4, I'm PC. :(

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #40 on: August 27, 2018, 09:00:23 PM

Resorting to insults tisk tisk.

Also not sure what post your talking about editing, I didn't quote or respond to that one and you didn't quote me so unsure if you're refeeig to two different responses or just the one where I said you write down the names and keep a list is cringey.

You say that word is a high school type thing. What grown ass adult writes down people's names in a game because they lost to them. That's childish.

If I get an Antag I WANT them to try and ruin my shit, it makes the game more interesting rather than playing the same a.i swarm pattern over and over.

Ah so you pick and choose when you feel you should be mature or not, I see. Well can't say that means I should take you seriously. Hope I don't see you as antag. If I do and you "ruin my shit" it will be worse if I ever see you on the same team. ;)

Social_Sin

• View Profile
Reply #41 on: August 27, 2018, 09:11:30 PM
We've already played together twice on Media Res during the higher doldren BP drop chance. I remember very clearly as I knew you as the R&R Alicia thread complaints.

I also never claimed to be mature lol I vary just like you. I mean I never went out of my way to say it ruin two teammates matches just because a previous Antag ended up on your team, that seems immature to me.

But you do you Drow, if you are an Antag in my match play the way the game is supposed to. If we are on a team again and you go out of your way to ruin the match because of a previous Antag match that says way more about you and is a shame for the other players on the team.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #42 on: August 27, 2018, 09:17:09 PM
We've already played together twice on Media Res during the higher doldren BP drop chance. I remember very clearly as I knew you as the R&R Alicia thread complaints.

I also never claimed to be mature lol I vary just like you. I mean I never went out of my way to say it ruin two teammates matches just because a previous Antag ended up on your team, that seems immature to me.

But you do you Drow, if you are an Antag in my match play the way the game is supposed to. If we are on a team again and you go out of your way to ruin the match because of a previous Antag match that says way more about you and is a shame for the other players on the team.

Sometimes you godda' break a couple eggs to make an omelet, but we're even now. Can't say we will see each other again, I certainly hope not. But with the lower level of antags these days and large influx of players I doubt we will. And don;t pretend to be virtuous after your previous statements, it's clearly disingenuous and just divisive, so I won't take it to heart.

But let's stop this Blizzard forum bullshit now can't we? I'd rather forget about you and move on, I've already settles the matter. Enjoy your R&R nerf.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2018, 09:18:49 PM by Level9Drow »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #43 on: August 27, 2018, 09:22:41 PM

Social_Sin

• View Profile
Reply #44 on: August 27, 2018, 09:24:16 PM

Nah I think we're both done. We've each said our peace at least on that front we're both mature lol