Author Topic: The Hatchet for Rak needs a buff  (Read 1561 times)

Fireblaze

• View Profile
The Hatchet for Rak needs a buff
on: September 16, 2018, 08:42:45 AM
I would like to be using The Hatchet for Rak since his new skins design with the weapon is amazing and fits with his lore but the performance of the weapon is one of the weakest in the game right now just mainly because of its range so its unable to hit most bosses that are off the map a bit or flying in midair which most do plus the weapon does have a ricochet mechanic but its nearly useless since it barely even bounces of the walls or the ground which i would also like seeing a range increase on that and the fact that the weapon only 2 forge skills actually increases the weapons ingame performance (a couple other weapons have that to)is terrible since its only crit chance and crit damage increase which i have 14 point in both so i wouldn't really think those extra 2 points i need would really change much but yeah i guess the point is the gun just needs a buff

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Re: The Hatchet for Rak needs a buff
Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 09:05:35 AM
Oh yeah it's a total garbage gun. I can't believe it hasn't gotten a buff yet.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Re: The Hatchet for Rak needs a buff
Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 09:06:34 AM
I completely agree. This weapon is his worst, especially because of the short range. Back then I was full of anticipation when I forged it, and then was very disappointed when I tried it for the first time on „A Breath of Hope“ shooting the guardians. Man, it was a let down. Use the the „DPY-2M“ it’s way better.