Author Topic: T1- Still no common blueprints (Spacelords Day 17)  (Read 7804 times)

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Re: T1- Still no common blueprints (Spacelords Day 17)
Reply #15 on: September 09, 2018, 06:43:22 PM
I logged on to check to see myself, I didn't wee any so I logged off. I have to wait. I'll check again later today. I really miss the old bp system.

BlaZeMaN

• View Profile
Re: T1- Still no common blueprints (Spacelords Day 23)
Reply #16 on: September 15, 2018, 03:48:33 PM
Hello again .

It's Saturday and I got 3 common blueprint drops during Tuesday , Thursday and today as well in the night-morning and morning-noon 8 hour periods of said days respectively . It still is a mess considering it was 1 chance per 2 days and I still got the feeling that rare blueprints are slightly more plentiful . Anyway , I just wanted to learn whether anyone else has been unlucky , somewhat lucky/nearly as lucky , as lucky or even luckier than in my case regarding this week (so far) .
« Last Edit: September 15, 2018, 03:50:40 PM by BlaZeMaN »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #17 on: September 15, 2018, 11:41:15 PM
I heard there was another common in the 3am-11am (cst) slot again. But yeah I still pretty much never see commons, and the rotations are still terrible. I got lucky on the 3 commons I did catch, and got the 3 weapons I needed, and now have every BP just without the gold to build anything.

There still needs to be at least a minimum amount of blueprints that appears per rotation.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #18 on: September 16, 2018, 12:20:32 AM
They should have at least 1 common blueprint guaranteed on every reset. We need way too many of them, every character has at least 2-3 common weapons. And that's not even getting into the forge level issue but i won't go into that.

Level9Drow

• View Profile
Reply #19 on: September 17, 2018, 06:15:33 PM
I got one last week. I got Earthing out of it. But that's the only one I saw, or was available for not sleeping or at work.

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #20 on: September 17, 2018, 09:37:23 PM
Yeah seems like a majority of them have come in the overnight timeslot :|

Rotation times are bad as are the rewards they bring.... multiple changes need to take place now that we all know how annoyingly bad things are. I don't think the system needs to be scrapped and "go back" like lots of lazy comments say, just adjust the values as outlined in my top post....

Hiero_Glyph

• View Profile
Reply #21 on: September 18, 2018, 02:03:33 AM
What if instead of 24/12/8 hour rotations they gave us the option to refresh the rewards pool 0/1/2 times per day. This would encourage players to clear as many reward missions as possible before refreshing the pool and would help to keep players active as they would want to use all of their refreshes every day. This seems like the best middle ground for the players and MSE. Also, this would give MSE the option to sell players an extra refresh each day for gold.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 02:05:44 AM by Hiero_Glyph »

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #22 on: September 18, 2018, 02:45:37 AM
That's a pretty cool idea too! So we could refresh on our own time, when we can actually play