Author Topic: Stop forcing Antag to face lvl 200 when they are not even 70  (Read 2427 times)

zeroxkos

• View Profile
Tittle.
Honestly every group I face is in the 100s. They can one shot any of my raiders with melee or firearm. How is this fair? I don't get extra adds, or any kind of scaling, even if I play defensively it doesn't help against one punch man. Do the devs not care? Should i just stop antaging? this takes a lot of the fun out of the game, why not match me against groups within a range rather than just whoever the game can find?

Honestly about ready to quit and give this game a negative review. Love being raider, love antag even more but the matchmaking is just so bad and if you are facing someone that can one shot you there is no skill involved.

Skyline

• View Profile
Re: Stop forcing Antag to face lvl 200 when they are not even 70
Reply #1 on: September 16, 2018, 06:37:26 PM
Hmm..Before always "R" not happy about "A",but first time "A" not happy about "R" :D
There one solution but you become a "No balls brainded idiot",-if u not care about it ,-pick Harek as antag ... bcs this character not matter your or enemy levels ,resists and other shit :D
« Last Edit: September 16, 2018, 06:43:24 PM by Skyline »

Hyugga

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: September 16, 2018, 06:54:18 PM
It goes the other way around too you know , lv 1 raiders vs lv 100 antagonist , and thats a lot more unfair that what your having.

Agent-Z46

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: September 17, 2018, 12:13:36 PM
It goes the other way around too you know , lv 1 raiders vs lv 100 antagonist , and thats a lot more unfair that what your having.

This comment consfuses me. You're saying it's unfair for 1 experienced player to go up against four lower levels but it's not for four experienced players to go up against one low level? I agree that it sucks to go up against someone far above your level, no matter whether you're a Raider or an Antagonist. But this Antagonist bias is a little bit much.

greencram

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: September 17, 2018, 12:48:29 PM
The surrend option for antagonist would work here too.

Tekato

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: September 17, 2018, 02:21:10 PM

This comment consfuses me. You're saying it's unfair for 1 experienced player to go up against four lower levels but it's not for four experienced players to go up against one low level? I agree that it sucks to go up against someone far above your level, no matter whether you're a Raider or an Antagonist. But this Antagonist bias is a little bit much.
It depends on the team but most random squads won't be well coordinated. In that case the antagonist has way more advantage specially in high mmr matches where the Ai can be ridiculous. Antagonist also has unlimited revives and troops to help them out. Either way the entire system is a mess for both sides.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 02:23:49 PM by Tekato »