Author Topic: Official Companion App  (Read 6722 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
Official Companion App
on: April 18, 2018, 01:50:51 PM
Get instant access to all the news, game lore and community announcements with the free Raiders of the Broken Planet Companion App, available now on the Apple Store and the Android Marketplace.

Today we announced that the Raiders of the Broken Planet Official Companion App is now available for free on the Apple Store and the Android Marketplace. Now, Raiders of the Broken Planet fans can enjoy instant access to all the news, special events announcements, and the game’s rich lore and character background information, never missing an update update no matter where they are.

https://www.raidersofthebrokenplanet.com/statics/multimedia/images/2018/04/18/144_1.jpg?v=oWbsc

“We are constantly updating the game with new content, including characters, weapons and lore” comments Enric Álvarez, Game Director, “and the Raiders of the Broken Planet Companion App will help our growing community to keep track with all the official announcements directly on their mobile.”

Download the Raiders of the Broken Planet Official Companion App for free:

- iOS Version
- Android Version

Raiders of the Broken Planet third campaign, Hades Betrayal, launched on April 4th, including a radical overhaul of the game’s progression system that has been very well received by the community, significantly increasing the number of returning and new players in the game. “Our community is incredibly proactive and enthusiast about all the news we launch about Raiders of the Broken Planet,” continues Álvarez, “and the latest campaign has added thousands of new players to the game. This Companion App is the perfect way for them to explore the game in detail at their own leisure”.

B30

• I stopped playing
    • View Profile
Re: Official Companion App
Reply #1 on: April 21, 2018, 01:59:55 PM
Can't find the "Recent Posts" tab/section, or am I missing somthing? That's the first thing I read when I get on the Raiders Forum.

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 13, 2023, 03:23:57 PM
The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us.   Zonnepanelen Hoeselt

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 13, 2023, 03:26:21 PM
I was just browsing through the internet looking for some information and came across your blog. I am impressed by the information that you have on this blog. It shows how well you understand this subject. Bookmarked this page, will come back for more.   Zonnepanelen Londerzeel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: February 13, 2023, 03:27:22 PM
Hello! I just wish to give an enormous thumbs up for the nice info you've got right here on this post. I will probably be coming back to your weblog for more soon!   Zonnepanelen Houthalen-Helchteren

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: February 13, 2023, 03:28:16 PM
New site is solid. A debt of gratitude is in order for the colossal exertion.   Zonnepanelen Steenokkerzeel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: February 13, 2023, 03:29:56 PM
It's late finding this act. At least, it's a thing to be familiar with that there are such events exist. I agree with your Blog and I will be back to inspect it more in the future so please keep up your act.   Zonnepanelen installateur Kinrooi

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: February 13, 2023, 03:30:53 PM
I’m happy I located this blog! From time to time, students want to cognitive the keys of productive literary essays composing. Your first-class knowledge about this good post can become a proper basis for such people. nice one   Zonnepanelen Sint-Genesius-Rode

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: February 13, 2023, 03:31:51 PM
I was taking a gander at some of your posts on this site and I consider this site is truly informational! Keep setting up..   Zonnepanelen Kortessem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: February 13, 2023, 03:33:00 PM
Very good points you wrote here..Great stuff...I think you've made some truly interesting points.Keep up the good work.   Zonnepanelen Zichem

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #10 on: February 13, 2023, 03:34:13 PM
I need to to thank you for this very good read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked to check out new things you post…   Zonnepanelen Leopoldsburg

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #11 on: February 13, 2023, 03:35:04 PM
A good blog always comes-up with new and exciting information and while reading I have feel that this blog is really have all those quality that qualify a blog to be a one.   Zonnepanelen Rotselaar

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #12 on: February 13, 2023, 03:35:58 PM
I see some amazingly important and kept up to length of your strength searching for in your on the site   Zonnepanelen Lommel

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #13 on: February 13, 2023, 03:36:53 PM
Admiring the time and effort you put into your blog and detailed information you offer!..   Zonnepanelen Roosdaal

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #14 on: February 13, 2023, 03:38:02 PM
I think I have never seen such blogs ever before that has complete things with all details which I want. So kindly update this ever for us.   Zonnepanelen Lummen