Author Topic: New Weapon for Shae  (Read 31556 times)

MSE_Karen

• Community Manager with thick Spanish accent
  • MercurySteam
  • Cat whisperer
    • View Profile
New Weapon for Shae
on: February 28, 2018, 06:17:17 PM

Shae’s new weapon, the Phax UTT-17 (Modified), is now available to unlock for all Raiders of the Broken Planet players. Shae’s weapon of choice when adopting the aspect of the Emnu Dagan was a modification of the Phax UTT-17. The Phax UTT-17 uses a shutter system to zeroing the objective. Shae connected the shutter to a pressure sensor, using the accumulated pressure, the shutter increases the weapon’s aiming speed. Shae also replaced the purge system for a progressive one, preventing the weapon from being completely depressurized when operated. All those changes and modifications obeyed a single purpose: to kill as many humans as possible.

You can see the weapon here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUk-90t5fcA&amp=&lc=

To celebrate the launch of this new weapon for Shae, its accompanying skin, the Emnu Dagan, is 50% off until Sunday 4th of March!

Blind with grief and seeking revenge for her master’s murder, Shae started to raid human settlements, modifying her outfit to adopt the form of the Emnu Dagan. The Emnu Dagan is a demon from the local folklore, said to feed on his victims’ souls and crying tears of their blood after consuming them. Shae’s objective was not to exterminate the Terrans, but to instil fear and break their spirits. To that end she attacked by night and always made sure to leave one survivor. After a while, legends of a daemonic manhunter started to sow panic among the invading factions.

See you on the Broken Planet, Raiders!
« Last Edit: March 01, 2018, 12:55:05 PM by MSE_KarenHB »

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Re: New Weapon for Shae
Reply #1 on: February 28, 2018, 06:48:26 PM
Yay. New gun. Sounds like it's going to play like a Harec Gun

LordDraco3

• View Profile
Reply #2 on: February 28, 2018, 07:16:31 PM
Thanks for including a video showing a little bit how it shoots!

Quanrian

• Eat the game before it devours your life!
    • View Profile
Reply #3 on: February 28, 2018, 10:34:11 PM
Is this going to invalidate the Focus Kaa?

TheBrentWoody

• View Profile
Reply #4 on: March 06, 2018, 09:37:00 PM
It doesn't invalidate it. It's similar, though. Its a mix of the original Phax and the Focus.

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #5 on: November 22, 2023, 08:09:33 PM
I am always searching online for articles that can help me. There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also. Keep working, great job !   breakfast labuan bajo

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #6 on: November 25, 2023, 01:22:27 PM
You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!!   best dinner labuan bajo

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #7 on: November 26, 2023, 09:17:52 AM
I finally found great post here.I will get back here. I just added your blog to my bookmark sites. thanks.Quality posts is the crucial to invite the visitors to visit the web page, that's what this web page is providing.   SaaS Law Firm

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #8 on: November 26, 2023, 09:20:31 AM
I don t have the time at the moment to fully read your site but I have bookmarked it and also add your RSS feeds. I will be back in a day or two. thanks for a great site.   myhft login

kingjamson

• View Profile
Reply #9 on: November 26, 2023, 09:22:52 AM
That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field.   SaaS Lawyer